• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arika - Fake Cards

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Now, I have finished my custom layout, and made Ultima Weapon as a card.
    Arika - Fake Cards

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Ooo a custom blank,
    not bad for a first try.. that was your first crack at making a blank right? XD

Still, I guess I'll throw in some constructive criticism.

You left much room for artwork, almost too much room, that's a huge plus for a card. But, of course there's one large drawback to that. Your blank left very little room for the effect/attacks for the card =/. But that can be easily remedied, just make more room :P.
    The Weakness/Resistance/Retreat font is way too.. umm how should I put this... plain. It needs some spice, use some creativity, I'm sure you can figure that out. At least its easy to read =).

Hmm, not much else to report about your creation, I like it though. You should do more!

Rayquanza619

master of majins
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2004
    Dude sweet card you did great on them I liked the megaman ones and celebi was pretty cool.

Back