• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Kimono Girls

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Kimono_Girls_Tin_Tower.png
Summoning_Lugia.png

The Kimono Girls are: Naoko, Sayo, Zuki, Miki, and Kuni. They each have 1 member of the Eevee family, which includes Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon, and Umbreon. Instead of being restricted to their dance hall in Ecruteak City however, they will appear elsewhere, such as in Violet City (Zuki), Ilex Forest (Naoko), and the Ice Path (Sayo). In order to encounter Ho-Oh in HeartGold and Lugia in SoulSilver, the player must battle all five Kimono Girls consecutively in the Dance Hall to obtain the Clear Bell or Tidal Bell.

• What did you think of the Kimono Girls?
  • Did you enjoy battling them?
  • Did you like that they are more inclusive throughout the story?

Last edited:
Years
I've always enjoyed battling them in Generation II and was pleased to see them more in Pokémon Heart Gold and Soul Silver Versions. The theme music they have accompanying them is nice and melodic as well! I'm glad that they got a larger role in these games.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 19, 2016
I don't really recall much of the storyline as I have not completed the games in years. But I liked the Kimono Girls except for one thing- the last battle with them was a source of frustration for me. :P

Back