• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Heart and Seed

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Hello, I'm here in Pokecommunity since 2021 but I didn't use it too much but today I want to show you something about my project that I've been doing this year.

🎶『STORY』🎶

Welcome to the Nagoya Region, a region based on Japan. Many years ago, the Nagoya Region had a war in the Region caused by Team Zeta starting a chaos over the Pokémon that are based on Alpha and Omega.
    So where you and your Pokémon go on an adventure to discover new things. Today you turn 14 years old, just like your friends who are going to start their own journey in the Region. You will have to pass the challenges and challenges of the region to see what this destination will come to.

Do you want to start a new trip to this Region?

💫『FEATURES』💫
    -Graphic Improvements such as Tilesets
    -Dynamic palettes
    -Attacks up to 6th gen
    -Soundtracks of the game
    -New Region
    -New Characters
    -New pokemon
    -New history

📸『SCREENSHOTS』📸

📜『CREDITS』📜

-AOProject & C2H4: Pokémon Alpha/Omega
    -Caco5400: He helped me in two possible Sprites for the project
    -Magiscarf & Zeo: Tilesets
    -Farore: BackGround BW GBA Style
    -Seiyouh: Sprite Base Professor
    -Trainer Card: Jaizu

This project is a sequel to Pokémon Alpha Omega, a Japanese Pokémon RomHack created by AOProject in 2013 but only a trial version was released that had a Route and when you started the game you would get 4 Pokemon on the team randomly but the creator He withdrew the project in 2014 when Pokémon Omega Ruby/Saphire Alpha was released and was never heard from again.
    But hey, many will wonder if I have the permissions
    The truth is that I do have the permissions
    At the end of March I was looking if I could find something about Pokémon Alpha Omega using the Japanese Language and on Twitter I met a person who had collaborated with AOProject who would be C2H4. I wrote to him via MD asking him if he had collaborated on Pokémon Alpha Omega and he told me that yes, so I told him that I was working on a sequel to that project and he was showing him several improvements and he loves it a lot then he invited me to his Discord server that was related to Romhacking Pokémon.
    During April he has sometimes shown me several things that were not used in the project, also on his server he had left a download link where it contained all the resources of Pokémon Alpha/Omega most of those resources/materials were not used and ago days he showed me some illustrations of the project and I have been improving some.

📶『MY SOCIAL NETWORKS』📶
    Twitter: @jas_pkmn04
    Discord: https://discord.gg/TxRAMfxmPz
    Reddit: JasonDev04
    Youtube: Jas Pkmn
    I want to inform you that my channel is in Spanish, but sometimes I upload things related to the project

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    Hello, I'm here in Pokecommunity since 2021 but I didn't use it too much but today I want to show you something about my project that I've been doing this year.

🎶『STORY』🎶

Welcome to the Nagoya Region, a region based on Japan. Many years ago, the Nagoya Region had a war in the Region caused by Team Zeta starting a chaos over the Pokémon that are based on Alpha and Omega.
    So where you and your Pokémon go on an adventure to discover new things. Today you turn 14 years old, just like your friends who are going to start their own journey in the Region. You will have to pass the challenges and challenges of the region to see what this destination will come to.

Do you want to start a new trip to this Region?

💫『FEATURES』💫
    -Graphic Improvements such as Tilesets
    -Dynamic palettes
    -Attacks up to 5th gen
    -Soundtracks of the game
    -New Region(Nagoya)
    -New Characters
    -New pokemon
    -New history

📸『SCREENSHOTS』📸

📜『CREDITS』📜

-AOProject & C2H4: Pokémon Alpha/Omega
    -Caco5400: He helped me in two possible Sprites for the project
    -Magiscarf & Zeo: Tilesets
    -Farore: BackGround BW GBA Style
    -Seiyouh: Sprite Base Professor
    -Trainer Card: Jaizu

This project is a sequel to Pokémon Alpha Omega, a Japanese Pokémon RomHack created by AOProject in 2013 but only a trial version was released that had a Route and when you started the game you would get 4 Pokemon on the team randomly but the creator He withdrew the project in 2014 when Pokémon Omega Ruby/Saphire Alpha was released and was never heard from again.
    But hey, many will wonder if I have the permissions
    The truth is that I do have the permissions
    At the end of March I was looking if I could find something about Pokémon Alpha Omega using the Japanese Language and on Twitter I met a person who had collaborated with AOProject who would be C2H4. I wrote to him via MD asking him if he had collaborated on Pokémon Alpha Omega and he told me that yes, so I told him that I was working on a sequel to that project and he was showing him several improvements and he loves it a lot then he invited me to his Discord server that was related to Romhacking Pokémon.
    During April he has sometimes shown me several things that were not used in the project, also on his server he had left a download link where it contained all the resources of Pokémon Alpha/Omega most of those resources/materials were not used and ago days he showed me some illustrations of the project and I have been improving some.

📶『MY SOCIAL NETWORKS』📶
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/jason_artist04?t=ElHnfB-AVQGc_J2Mk_JnyQ&s=09
    Discord: https://discord.gg/TxRAMfxmPz
    Reddit: JasonDev04
    Youtube: https://youtube.com/@jasondev4083
    I want to inform you that my channel is in Spanish, but sometimes I upload things related to the project

Uh...Is it still not finished after so many years? When can the author visit here and send the download address?

Back