• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Altaria

SqishyRina

Sqishy~
Years
  • Mega Altaria is pretty much my favourite Mega Pokemon. I've been building a lot of competitive teams around it this year for the Pokemon Video Game Championship. It's just way too adorable! x3

Nas160

Sometimes here...!
    Years
  • I have yet to use Mega Altaria myself, but it is a very, very gorgeous Mega. :) Like most, the form takes the best of the original's design and takes it up to eleven. :P Her new stats make her a severe thread, and hew Fairy typing also provides some new, very useful STAB for Moonblast and Dazzling Gleam. She is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Evyl

t r a g i c
    Years
  • Made Altaria from trash to usable in OU (apparently) but imo wastes your mega slot. You're making a bad Pokemon mediocre - there's better Fairies, Dragons and Mega Evolutions. Not fond of the design either, it's literally just more clouds and made for contests.

I like Mega Evos that make trash Pokemon good, but in a serious competitive team I think it's not the best choice for a Mega.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I like Mega Evos that make trash Pokemon good, but in a serious competitive team I think it's not the best choice for a Mega.

You really think so? :v I use Mega Altaria a lot in OU. It shuts down Mega Charizard of both kinds, like Nah said, and it's pretty good at checking Dragon-types in general.

Back