• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokémon Patch Firered 807pokes + All Megas Completed And MOre Updated

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2022
    Hey so I downloaded the most recent link for this that was commented last page, and when I download it and patch my rom and open the advancemap in the download the map names are super glitchy and and wild pokemon names start like halfway through each pokemons names. Also when I open G3HS it says there is a problem reading the moves and that it's looking for move 511 but there are only 510 or something. I haven't changed the INI the download came with at all

Years
  • This is some top grade work here. It makes even I want to delve further into the stuff.I was just browsing and saw this and though wow, all 721? Sure enough, they're all there. It further impresses when you calculate the time and efforet it took to pool all the resources together just to get all the sprites together and coded. Great job!

BluRose

blu rass
    Years
  • Compatible for JPAN HACK ENGINE ?
    as long as he didn't use any of the script space and left everything in-game originally intact, then yes
    jpan's engine doesn't take up any extra space, instead deleting scripts in order to make space for itself

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2021
    I'm having a problem where in battle, when the enemy trainers pokemon faints and they switch out a new one, it won't actually switch out for a few turns. in the meantime i can keep attacking and they'll take all the hits when the pokemon finally switches out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2022
    Updated 28/10/2016
    - Added 90% of sprites Sun and Moon
    - Added the types correctly
    - The Alola pokémon dont have any attacks, but they can learn with TM or HM until we know more about the real attacks
    - Some icons and sprites are missing cause there are not exist yet
    - You can Find all the 800 pokémon in the grass

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    Updated 28/10/2016
    - Added 90% of sprites Sun and Moon
    - Added the types correctly
    - The Alola pok?mon dont have any attacks, but they can learn with TM or HM until we know more about the real attacks
    - Some icons and sprites are missing cause there are not exist yet
    - You can Find all the 800 pok?mon in the grass
    That's great news, I hope it becomes available for download soon. Have you considered adding moves like foul play, psyshock and secret sword.
    Sorry for being demanding, keep up the good work :)
    Edit: you have already uploaded the file, my bad.

Last edited:

Froosty

The_Learner
    Years
  • If we don't want some of the Pokemon or Mega Evolution, how do we edit that?

Simply goto any od editor... PGE or G3HS and goto that pokemon then delete the evolution method saying mega evolution by clicking "remove" ..... hope you got it..
    By the way are you a beginner hacker????

Q1- Where can find ini file?

Q2- Where is mega stones ?

The previous ini file works with that.....
    But i dont know about mega stones..... i actually have never tried this base so no idea about that...

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    How would I go about editing trainers to have the newer pokemon?

Download HTE. I can't link to the post here, but just search for Hopeless Trainer Editor. Once set up, open up the ROMs.ini and go to the ROM-type you want to edit (BPRE is FireRed, BPGE is LeafGreen, BPEE is Emerald, AXVE is Ruby, AXPE is Pearl). Then set the value for NumberOfAttacks at 1000 and set the value for NumberOfPokemon at 1000 too. Don't change anything else. (HTE works with dynamic offsets, so if you're going to change the dynamic offsets, the program won't load your ROM properly.)

Now boot up HTE and open your ROM. It then loads all the trainers, enabling you to edit trainers and their party. If you go to the box with Pokemon you can select a party member and change it to a different species, change it's level, EV's and held item as well as all moves it knows. After having done so, be sure to Save and there you go.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2021
    People keep asking for a ini file so I assume I'm not crazy.

Download base includes
    IPS, GH3S with the INI file to edit, advance series and Avance Map Modified to Insert wild Pokémon on the grass.

The file in the first page on the link of the quoted text only contains a .ups file. Is the .ini file somewhere else?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Hey, you did a very nice job on the base.

My question is how do I edit the existing trainer to have the new added pokemon?
    When I open the ROM in Hopeless Trainer Editor it will only let me choose from Gen I-IIIpokemon. Do I need a seperate ini file? what am I doing wrong?

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Hey, you did a very nice job on the base.

My question is how do I edit the existing trainer to have the new added pokemon?
    When I open the ROM in Hopeless Trainer Editor it will only let me choose from Gen I-IIIpokemon. Do I need a seperate ini file? what am I doing wrong?

See my earlier post, you'll need to edit the .ini-file that's with HTE.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    Hey o/ !
    I've to say, thank you for the 7G update on this. Really awesome. In 2 days, I'll be able to play Sun, but I don't care now the 7G is in my favorite game (and the Alolan sprites, juste WOW. Amazing)

And saw that my save from the 721 patch was working, double good job o/

Last edited:
    Back