• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokémon Patch Firered 807pokes + All Megas Completed And MOre Updated

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I have a problem, when i start the rom, i choose on of the three starters but none of them has PP on, that happens to all pokemon i catch, any solutions?

UrWrstN8Mare

✨ ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_ ✨
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Why won't the alolan and the other Pokémon evolve.....My Jangmo-o is at level 40 and when it evolves it says ".....?"

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Why won't the alolan and the other Pokémon evolve.....My Jangmo-o is at level 40 and when it evolves it says ".....?"

That's because you didn't got the National Dex. Iirc, a NPC at Pallet Town should give it to you, otherwise, you will have to add the "special 0x16F" command in whatever script and trigger it In-Game to get it or simply get it in the good and ol' way by catching 60 Kanto 'Mons and speaking with Professor Oak.

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
Too many features is my biggest problem. Good job. I might use this for a project when INI comes out.

Also, there's a switching bug where the game asks you if you want to switch again after already switching. Squirtle moveset was also bugged.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
That's because you didn't got the National Dex. Iirc, a NPC at Pallet Town should give it to you, otherwise, you will have to add the "special 0x16F" command in whatever script and trigger it In-Game to get it or simply get it in the good and ol' way by catching 60 Kanto 'Mons and speaking with Professor Oak.
Same problem here. And I cant find this NPC. The little girl at le left of the town open the PC, the fat guy at the right doest talk at all.

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
Same problem here. And I cant find this NPC. The little girl at le left of the town open the PC, the fat guy at the right doest talk at all.
I think it's the fat guy. He doesn't say anything, but I seem to have the full pokedex in my testrun.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
So basically all I've been reading from March until recent is you can't play it unless you do some editing yourself? And BTW your patch you have up here is a bad patch. It doesn't play when you patch to the original. But I had also found a patched copy online and it worked but when I was battling none of the Pokemon had any moves. All the could use was struggle. Care to explain any of this? Anyone? I really want to play this game but I'm not gonna waste time if I have edit myself and can't even use any moves with my starter.

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
So basically all I've been reading from March until recent is you can't play it unless you do some editing yourself? And BTW your patch you have up here is a bad patch. It doesn't play when you patch to the original. But I had also found a patched copy online and it worked but when I was battling none of the Pokemon had any moves. All the could use was struggle. Care to explain any of this? Anyone? I really want to play this game but I'm not gonna waste time if I have edit myself and can't even use any moves with my starter.

Seems like you are not a rom hacker but a rom hack player.

By the way this is not a rom hack but a base for rom hack,
Using which hackers create their hack(as this has the features) pre installed...

If you are searching for rom hacks then get to the rom hack section not rom hacking ;)

Criminon

Forever Spriting
Years
This would save me so much time using this, however it's not compatible with OWM, as adding any new overworlds causes the game to crash. Also; instead of creating a Mega ring item, mega evolution is using gold teeth. I also can't seem to find all of the inis that are said to come with this patch, so editing seems impossible at this time.

Edit: Just realized this was half in spanish. Appreciate your hard work though!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 8, 2021
Sorry, I'm not an experienced hacker, can anybody tell me how to apply this to my rom? I've downloaded it and patched it to a GBA file but when i go on advanced map it still only shows up to the end of Gen 2.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
Well, is good to come back, and I am seriously thinking about expand this work, I want to add pokémons forms like giratina, castform and many more, so I need help with the ini files, if someone have experience with this please answer me! cause I want to make this, the hack base or hack rom with the most amount of pokémon in the world, so I hpe you keep tunninng with my work and help me with the inis for pge, ghes, getool, advance map and more!

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
Hey, when I download it, I only seen an IPS, I haven't seen any of tools for that, is it the hacked game or rom base? If rom base, where can I download these tools such as G3HS?

Back