• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen !!!Jirachi is confirmed to be in R/S!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 27, 2007
    Yes it has been confirmed that you can catch Jirachi in Pokemon ruby and sapphire.

if you dont believe whats for yourself at

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/game/jirachi/index.html#0613

To translate the site go to http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish
    slide down and choose ''Translate a webpage''
    from ''Japanese to English''
    and fill the site in that i enterd above.

It will be obtainable with E-reader.
    a special card called the Wish Tag is used, and something about the white stone.

Thats all I know.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ahh man, what about the U.S. though? Maybe we'll have to go to one of those Pok?mon convention things...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It's probably just a direct e-card transfer, the white stone stuff has always been a rumor.

Wow, took them long enough to "confirm" that it is in there seeing as how I've known for many months. >_>

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    sure

RAYQUAZA said:
    maybe US will also get an opertunity to get and, but EU I doubt it..:(

sure jirachi is in R/S i could have told ya that years ago. where did you get it?

(ca somone please PM me whats inside the GS ball in the TV series?)

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    jirachi_hametsu03.gif

He means this picture, from the article he linked to. It's Jirachi doing Doom Desire on Rayquaza. I've seen [Doom Desire] before.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I hate how you can only get those pokemons at conventions.I'm not near where they would have one....

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It's interesting, they are giving out Eon Ticket E-cards in Nintendo Power, they could do the same for a Jirachi or Deoxys E-card...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Bahh Lies ! Lies

no it might be possible ... but you'll have to break your back just to get something and find out that it says sorry did not win.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    No, the E-cards they give out always contain what they say they do. I mean, they send you the E-card in the Nintendo Power, and you scan it in. Then it gives your Jirachi or Deoxys. It's known that E-cards can do this, there is a message in the Mystery Events section that goes name of the Pok?mon has been sent over!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • It sucks tryin to even try to get a Eon ticket/Jarichi + Deoxys card! i live in Oregon! and New York is *looks at map* about 3,000 miles away!

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Most likely they will give out Jirachi or Deoxys E-cards in Nintendo Power or at Toys'R'Us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back