• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Battle visuals analysis in Pokémon Legends: Arceus

Battle visuals analysis in Pokémon Legends: Arceus

Battle visuals analysis in Pokémon Legends: Arceus

We go through the strengths and areas to improve for Pokémon Legends: Arceus in how battles look.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • I wrote an article about how battles looked! How can SV improve on it, and what did you think of them? (How they looked, not the battle mechanics themselves!)

Years
  • I really appreciated the fact that you were allowed to move during the battle, because it gave more immersion to the battle. Also, as mentioned in the article, while it still has to be improved, I liked the physical contact between pokemon. Also, pretty cool to see moves directed in the right way, like that Snorlax's hyper beam. As for SV, I am pretty cure we'll be back to Swo/Shi animations, even tho I would have really wanted them to take inspiration from PLA, but maybe it's too early to say!

Back