• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] The All-Seeing Gallery.

The Kobra

The all-seeing.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 21, 2017
    Well as you can see i'm really new here, this will be my Third post.

I'm just going to show you guy's some of my work's, not all of them XD, but some, i dont really do "Avatar's at all" so i don't think i have right now on my pc avatar's that i've made this year xD.

Some Signatures.

Spoiler:

Now With the Wallpaper's and more?...
    Spoiler:

Hope you guy's like it, if you have any doubt or any question's , feel free to ASK.

Last edited:

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • oh your artwork is so stellar i love it all. i love how there is much sharpness and brightness in your work * i tend to overdo the sharpness and brightness it's what i love in artwork* i like how you are able to pick out the perfect text to go with the tags if you use text * i always have a hard time picking out what fonts to use since i always go for the cute and girly ones* if i had any critiques, it would be the one with the "more stare" girl. i think it's beautiful, but it's a little dark for my taste. also, the lightning that goes over her eye and face matches her face almost perfectly so it looks like her face is being extended down with a line. i really love you artwork. if you open a shop, you'll get lots of business. can't wait to see more!

The Kobra

The all-seeing.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 21, 2017
    Thank's i really appreciate your lovely comment and yes about the "More Stare" Sig , i think i made it a little too dark.

And about the shop , im scare to open it, for the same reason's..

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Some brilliant stuff here. Really a wide variety of styles, all executed very nicely. color scheme can be a bit monotonous sometimes, and as mentioned, some of the pieces are very sharp, but looking at these, the sharpness works more times than not.

DtNT8N7.png

The texture of that smudge here looks incredible, especially with the streaks of orange.

HyFlXmm.png

Love the vibrant colors and there's so much going on, but it's so cohesive.

GjpmhZ6.png

Flow looks pretty cool, nicely done for a vertical piece. The color scheme has me mesmerized as well, prob the blonde hair in conjunction with the purple.

The Kobra

The all-seeing.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 21, 2017
    Thanks man, right now im looking for more styles, i'm going to try Photomontage in the signature and photoEdition with stocks.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'll be honest, I saw your signature in a post you made outside of A&D and knew it'd be a matter of time before you'd find yourself here. It really, really caught my attention in a way very few other graphic design pieces has and I found myself legit staring at it for way longer than I realized. And I'm being straight; there's only one other person whose work has captured my eye the same way over the years I've been here.

Incredible.

The Kobra

The all-seeing.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 21, 2017
    Hehe, thank's cutter , im blushing dont know why, but that was a really good comment.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Good stuff. You've got a style I want to learn when I have some free time. But you also have some little problems that to me, are really reducing the quality of your pieces.

A lot of your pieces to me lack focus. Or at least, clear focus. In these pieces, I find myself not knowing where to look in the piece, mostly because your main focus just kinda, disappears. Within the spoiler are all the pieces I feel are a little too bright/dark or are blended too much with the effects. Or a mixture of all of those points.

it's up to you how you decided to go about this, but I really recommend looking into making your focus stand out.

Your Wallpapers are a little... Underwhelming. They are litterally the splash are, with a light effect and maybe a couple of c4ds splashed on top. I mean, they don't look bad, but they could also have a little more effort put in, y'know?

I feel this has been a significantly negative post for a gallery that is by all means very good and very promising. The above is just advice. Your stuff is very good as it is, just a couple of areas to touch up on. Keep at it man, I expect to see a lot more soon ;)

The Kobra

The all-seeing.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 21, 2017
    Good stuff. You've got a style I want to learn when I have some free time. But you also have some little problems that to me, are really reducing the quality of your pieces.

A lot of your pieces to me lack focus. Or at least, clear focus. In these pieces, I find myself not knowing where to look in the piece, mostly because your main focus just kinda, disappears. Within the spoiler are all the pieces I feel are a little too bright/dark or are blended too much with the effects. Or a mixture of all of those points.

Spoiler:

it's up to you how you decided to go about this, but I really recommend looking into making your focus stand out.

Your Wallpapers are a little... Underwhelming. They are litterally the splash are, with a light effect and maybe a couple of c4ds splashed on top. I mean, they don't look bad, but they could also have a little more effort put in, y'know?

I feel this has been a significantly negative post for a gallery that is by all means very good and very promising. The above is just advice. Your stuff is very good as it is, just a couple of areas to touch up on. Keep at it man, I expect to see a lot more soon ;)

About the Wallpaper's, just some edition on it, nothing really going on there xD, these are stock images.

And about the focus, i dont really put focus on the sig's, they doesnt really need all the time focus xd, i like Wide area Signatures.

Example here , this is a 7 year's old signature xD but it got his focus, because i like to add deep and focus only in PhotoMontages and not too much in signatures .

9cxRH.png

I know my mistakes and errores, most of these signature has more than 3 o 4 year's old and the only two recently are the one i have on my sig and the Kazuma.

But Thank's :).

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'm loving these. I can't say I'm very knowledgeable about signatures and avatars and photoshop and such but I'm loving these. They look amazing! The colors make them incredibly busy, but it works well.

The Kobra

The all-seeing.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 21, 2017
    Testing some PhotoEffect's.

Spoiler:

Sorry for the Bad quality, it seem's that the hoster or the forum lowered the quality of it.

Look's Ewww with that quality xd...

Last edited:
    Back