• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    That was when she saw the large hand crawling across the floor a short distance away from her. Though most other people would have immediately taken notice of its zombified status, the only thing on Lyra's mind was: hand!

"Oh! Oh! Come here!" Lyra enthusiastically cried, galloping after the Floormaster.

Seeing an overeager mint-green unicorn bearing down on it, the Floormaster did the first thing that popped into its pseudo-mind: run like heck

Floormaster/Lyra/Wallmaster OTP

Yukari

I'll probably never change anything except for the picture in my signature. (Unless I learn more about CSS.)

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I was once into signature-changing crazes during which none lasted more than a week.
    Then I grew bored of it.

Years

The forum I spent the most time on before I cam here only allowed one picture in a signature. I think the size limits were fairly close to the ones on PC, but on that forum, you wouldn't be allowed to update your signature if your picture was too big.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Hm...I'll probably turn it into my avatar and get another picture for my signature

Who knows~

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

...right, sure...

"Hey Sweetie Belle, play that one about falling down the stairs"

"Sure thing, Luna"

Spoiler:

"I love it"

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I used to change my theme all the time because I would find new things that i wanna use and such. Not so much anymore though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back