• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Sebbe's Toolbox for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Good luck getting the multitool... I'm already a MD hacker...

Years
  • Im at camping which suck... SO not able to do any work, except a bit of reseach...
    Good luck getting the multitool... I'm already a MD hacker...
    jUST SEND IT + the password, dont care, the version you got is so outdated...
    Spoiler:

dude im gunna cry i've been looking for that for yrs!
    Sorry...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I've always wanted a mystery dungeon tool but I could never find one! You just made my day XD
    Happy to hear that...
    this tools is really good I like pidgey and now i can get ine at the very start
    Thanks... But you like pidgey_!?
    If he isn't on Windows Messenger, maybe he's very busy, and doesn't have much time on the computer right now. Or there's a chance he's just working on the tool without turning his messenger on.
    I am at windows messenger... I just got more acounts...

Actually, to say the truth the following guys tried to hack Mystery Dungeon Red before him:
    JuanRange
    Cowrie
    Zephyr
    koBRe laiR
    Jeremy
    zel
    Acid
    Tenthin
    Brandon
    (I highlited people that I personally think are better)
    They failed, so they quit in March 2007. Ugh..........

I don't know why won't he update- he ain't even on Windows Messenger!
    I am at msn... But why do you think they are better... And what have they done?

Go Sebbe! You must be the only MD programmer in the world, bet that makes you feel kind of special eh?

I hope you manage to progress with your super tool, I know it will be great! ;)
    Im just so fraking special... Im like a one edition gucci back, and then evey body else is just some fakes wannebees... XD

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    They tried, but they failed... too bad.;.. The game just froze at the beginning. And you mind sending me a newer version? I need to fix up a major glitch including that Dugtrio freezes the game (now I have to restart) before it appears. It says "How rude of us... yadda yadda yadda... Let us show you... yadda yadda yadda (No, I did not change the scripts)" then it freezes.

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • No hacker is special. Hackers (new 1s) think u are a king by releasing tools. That's all.

Uhm... I think he made fun... I don´t think that was serious...

Edit: Sebbe, how´s everything going? How far is the tool?

Good luck,
    Bombah!

Last edited:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • No hacker is special. Hackers (new 1s) think u are a king by releasing tools. That's all.

Without tools, over half of the hackers in this site would be left having to learn hex, and that would be difficult, not to mention that tool makers ARE hacking the games, they have to know where all of the offsets are for each thing they want to make the tool edit, and they need to know how to make the tool edit them, as well as how to make the tool itself, which is a whole other thing they must learn, which they go through so that they can make a rom-hackers life easier, so in reality, tool makers are basically the kings of the hacking on this site, without them, the balance would be corrupt, the hacks in the hack showcase would be non-existent. On that note I really hope you were joking...

(I honestly dont care if that post was just bait, and I took it, it needed to be said cuz I commend tool makers, great work Sebbe! And all other tool makers out there!)

~0m3GA :t157:

Years
  • Do you wish to support me?

Ok, He I'm working on it! But if any of you want to suport then join here http://www.xpango.com?ref=91435045
    then you help me get a free playstition and you can get a Playstiation, wii , x-box, Ipod yourself! They offer worldwide, that's why I also choosed Xpango!
    It's surely easyer to work with the right motivation...;-)
    If (Or when) you join please send me a pm to me, so I know who helped me... (And you might get a small reward? (As exclusive versions and releases before eveybody else!)

Remember... It's free!

EDIT: Hi, Xpango says that you'll need to complete a free offer so go do the blockbuster or some thing, I'm sorry, I did not knew about this.

Last edited:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    You're a moron, Son Sebbe. Is it really fair? Everyone does the work FOR you- that's why I use prizerebel. Has to be really long...
    Good to see you're WORKING.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Nice tools, good to see someone make them.

but are you the only one who knows how to make them?

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • Hi I am really excited about this tool (I'm new to PokeCommunity so sorry if I do something wrong) anyways good luck with this tool

Years
  • Thanks, I'm happy(-:
    I'm sorry to anounce that I'm a bit mad at Xpango who says that people need to Do a small offer (It's free, But still a bit time spending)
    If supporters please would do that, There's some guides at Their webpage. I'm really sorry I did not knew.
    There's one called blockbuster use thaT...

Sorry...

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    What have you done? I need a script editor and WordPad blanked my rom.

Back