• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Well, the banner image is quite decent. And you could've used a title tag instead of writing all that stuff for the credits. xD;

7//10

Years
  • 7.5/10. Three icons has proven time and time again that it works. Not liking how the icons are just the exact same image except with a single color change. Hearts on the bottom are a nice touch.

derozio

Years
  • Well, this banner's one of your best till date. But still, it would've been better if there was some text I could actually understand, you know. xD;

8//10

derozio

Years
  • A nice theme there. The dots underneath the stars bug me, though.
    Overall, a good one. :]

8.5//10

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    7/10

Cute tag, but it's much too bright for my eyes. Looks like it a little too saturated as well. The words are cool, but the pink hurts my eyes as well. The black does help, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back