• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    8/10

The Lucario tag is much better than the other Lucario tags you've had in the past. I don't really like the blue text below though. The color doesn't really match, and I don't like the length of the text either.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • The banner's a nice one. The 'The dead' isn't clearly visible, tho.

And well, the sprites don't really fit, tbh. It'd be much better if centralized. :]

6//10

derozio

Years
  • Well, it's not that bad, tbh. I've seen worse signatures.
    Low quality. Try to go for higher quality images. And well, add some text as well. Just to spice it up a bit, you know. ;]

4//10

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
    Years
  • I like it, but maybe thats because I absolutely love things that are centered XD
    hm...
    banner: +7
    the '...' : +1 <~that always makes things seem more professional to me
    the pokemon icons: -3
    the quote: +2
    total: 7/10 :D

derozio

Years
  • Your CSS messes up the arrangement of those buttons. :x
    But apart from that, it's awesome.

9//10

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    It's okay. I don't like blocks of color taller than they are wide, personally.

6.5/10.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    7/10

Animation. There are people who do not like animation in signatures, and I'm one of 'em. It's organized though, and that's good.

Years
  • The icons look really nice and they're arranged in a rad way. But isn't that sound button randomly placed? The difference in vertical and horizontal spacing between the icons is odd, too, though I'm guessing that has something to do with the placement of the sound button.

8/10

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Mind taking a screenshot? I looked at my signature from both Firefox and Chrome, and it looks just the way it should. The sound thing should be right in the middle of all four icons, and the spacing between the four are even on mine. xD

8/10

Original, aye. Though it hurts my eyes because of the shade (which I guess it should because it's the blue screen of death? but still. XD;)

Years
  • ^ Sure. This is how it's coming up for me, and (obviously) I'm using Chrome.
    Spoiler:

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    ^ Ah, yup. It's probably the PC Skin that you're on, as this is what it should look like.

Spoiler:

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I'm just going to assume that the sound tag isn't where it's supposed to be on your browser either.

7/10

I'm not sure that I like the PMD images.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Ooooh. Are you using the latest Firefox, or an older Firefox? If you're using Older!Firefox, that can pretty much be the reason why it looks 'weird'.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back