• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

next pokemon game name?

Gunn

horror resident
Years
  • Let's see. Pokémon games started off as colors, next metals, then jewels. Maybe elements? It would sound cool, but maybe a little too complex for Pokémon. :P Pokémon Oxygen ... Pokémon Hydrogen ... haha.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Pokemon Heart, Spade, Clover and Diamond? Like a deck of cards maybe.
    Actually, scrap that. I'm repeating Diamond.

If that's not the case... Pokemon Rice, Corn, Potato. Staple foods FTW!

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2007
    i think the next game is goin to be called pokemon topaz ive heard on the net there already workin on it

shinyraichu

The Master of Electricity
    Years
  • Where on the net did you here that? If you believe the name is topaz, then it is not an official pokemon game, rather a game made by PokeRealm's Dev. Team.

Last edited:

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Dont double post plz

More on topic it could be Pokemon Alpha and Pokemon Omega

Years
  • I think it will be some kind of element, also. I like Xenon, Krypton, Neon, etc. Xenon and Neon sound too much alike, though. I would say either Argon or Radon, but they sound to much like Aggron and Rhydon. xD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Pokemon Jasper
    Pokemon Aquamarine
    Pokemon Amethyst
    _____
    Pokemon Luna/
    Pokemon MoonLuster
    Pokemon Sola/
    Pokemon Sunshine
    and Pokemon Terra/
    Pokemon Earthbloom

are my thoughts but Jasper, Aquamarine, and Amethyst are unlikely but the sun/moon/earth idea is the best bet for now, no?

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    hmlkh don't double post or spam, I've deleted said posts from this thread.

Years
  • I think the third game in the D/P series is going to be Opal. Then we get a Pokemon Silver??? and a Pokemon Gold??? [That's if we get a G/S/C remake]. Then the 5th Gen will be something to do with Space. Things like Lunar and Solar.

Back