• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Team Spirit - where pokémon make the journey! (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
I was hoping when I mentioned the park being a popular spot for training that would be a good prompt for the whole cast to gather, but everyone seemed more interested in doing their own thing : /

Unfortunately Megido will have to take a hiatus for an indefinite amount of time, so Rhajat will mainly be an NPC for the time being until she's able to return. This also means I'm mostly powerless because Jax has no reason to leave the park and none of your characters are immediately noticeable to him, nor have they really given him a reason to approach them even if they were. I'll unfortunately have to wait until something sufficiently attention drawing happens or one of you comes to the park before I can post again.

Team Lux has arrived at Maren Park, if you're interested in interacting :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Well, my little Kirlia Rain made herself pretty noticeable with her first few words so I think she's the most approachable? Maybe? At the very least I'm sure it'd be hard for anyone near her to ignore the shout she made so there's something that can be done with that.

I was hoping when I mentioned the park being a popular spot for training that would be a good prompt for the whole cast to gather, but everyone seemed more interested in doing their own thing : /

Unfortunately Megido will have to take a hiatus for an indefinite amount of time, so Rhajat will mainly be an NPC for the time being until she's able to return. This also means I'm mostly powerless because Jax has no reason to leave the park and none of your characters are immediately noticeable to him, nor have they really given him a reason to approach them even if they were. I'll unfortunately have to wait until something sufficiently attention drawing happens or one of you comes to the park before I can post again.

Team Lux has arrived at Maren Park, if you're interested in interacting :)
Don't worry PsyCat! My first post was mostly just to establish the characters. I'll have them go to the park in my next post, maybe noticing the Kirlia or maybe Jax training. I have a busy weekend ahead, but I will surely at least post again on sunday.

@Megido, aw :/ is she alright?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yeah, she's fine, just very busy. She hasn't really had time for any kind of writing lately.
Oh wow, you changed your name o: How did you manage? :D

Also, apologies for not posting for a while. I should have done it on Sunday but things (people) got in the way. I'll make sure to do it today! Going to move my team to the park too (8

Nove Nu-Vonde

( acquaintances become antiquated )
Years
Oh wow, you changed your name o: How did you manage? :D

Honestly, I'm just as surprised as you are. The admins were just feeling kind, I suppose : >

What I really came here to post about, though: is everyone still interested? I check daily only to see no one is even viewing this thread. New RPs seem to be hard to come by on here and I'd really hate to see the first one I join immediately die so I have to wait who knows how long for a new one to pop up. I'd like to at least know what the general interest level is so I'm not constantly checking in wondering how many people still care, and if investing my time into this RP is still worth while.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Honestly, I'm just as surprised as you are. The admins were just feeling kind, I suppose : >

What I really came here to post about, though: is everyone still interested? I check daily only to see no one is even viewing this thread. New RPs seem to be hard to come by on here and I'd really hate to see the first one I join immediately die so I have to wait who knows how long for a new one to pop up. I'd like to at least know what the general interest level is so I'm not constantly checking in wondering how many people still care, and if investing my time into this RP is still worth while.
I'm very sorry for my lack of posting, I've had a terribly busy week at work and no energy nor imagination when I finally got home in the evenings.

But I'm still up for it, of course! I was really eager to start this RP at last, been planning it for ages. Generally, you can expect 1-2 posts per week from each player in a RP here. More if posts are short or there's intense interaction going on.

Are the other players still here too? (: joining a RP and disappearing is taboo o:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
I'm still around, have a rough idea of how to next post should come along but been busy as well so I never got round to making the actual post :/

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
That's perfectly fine, Omega (: As long as you communicate here to let us know what's up.

You guys okay too? (:

Oddball, you're accepted long time ago, I should just add you to the OP too.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Bam, Metra be attacking captain absol and thiefly weavile (8 what now?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Sorry for not posting! The semester just started and because of that I felt much more tired and stuff. I will be posting later today.
Feel free to approach the Scizor and Weavile and gang~

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
Wow this is a really neat idea... Shame I cant make posts because id love to bring back Delta Team.

Nove Nu-Vonde

Years
Ah, I feel a bit silly asking for something as major as this, but would you mind if I scrapped Jax and built up a new team? Megido will, unfortunately, not be returning in the near future, and as the Sanguine were built around the relationship between her and Jax, losing her has made it difficult to keep interested in my own character's subplot, or I suppose now lack of one as without a character like Rhajat Jax is more or less aimless and boring to play. I know it is a lot to ask but since it's the weekend I could very likely have my new SU/s up by Sunday or Monday.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Wow this is a really neat idea... Shame I cant make posts because id love to bring back Delta Team.

Ah, I feel a bit silly asking for something as major as this, but would you mind if I scrapped Jax and built up a new team? Megido will, unfortunately, not be returning in the near future, and as the Sanguine were built around the relationship between her and Jax, losing her has made it difficult to keep interested in my own character's subplot, or I suppose now lack of one as without a character like Rhajat Jax is more or less aimless and boring to play. I know it is a lot to ask but since it's the weekend I could very likely have my new SU/s up by Sunday or Monday.
That is sad to hear, about Megido );

But I understand completely. Feel free to make a new team, or join somebody else's.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years

Since I am still surveying and debating on the best way to insert my Xatu in this story - Nove, if it suits your interests, would your new SU character like to pair with Quetzalli? If she doesn't look like a good mesh with you that's fine, but I thought I would make the offer. After all, your writing style is interesting.

Nove Nu-Vonde

Years

It's a three person team, consisting of a Natu (leader), Chesnaught, and Togetic. I am not sure what Red Hawt's policy is on 4 person team is if the fourth member was another user, but, if she says yes, Quetzalli would be welcome on the team : > Also, thanks, I'm glad you think I'm interesting! I worry I get too wordy and droning sometimes, haha.

On a related note, sorry the SU is not yet up. I have been busier than I anticipated this week. I'm hoping I can get it up by Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years
It's a three person team, consisting of a Natu (leader), Chesnaught, and Togetic. I am not sure what Red Hawt's policy is on 4 person team is if the fourth member was another user, but, if she says yes, Quetzalli would be welcome on the team : > Also, thanks, I'm glad you think I'm interesting! I worry I get too wordy and droning sometimes, haha.

On a related note, sorry the SU is not yet up. I have been busier than I anticipated this week. I'm hoping I can get it up by Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest.

Wait, your leader is a Natu? And my character is a Xatu? Is that going to be problematic?

I'm surprised you'd create a Natu if you knew there's already a Xatu participating, tbh

Nove Nu-Vonde

Years
It's only going to be problematic if you make it problematic. I made my team based on what I felt was fitting for myself and them, not on some inventory of what the other players have chosen. I figured it wouldn't be an issue anyways since we have two Kirlias and almost had a Gallade on top of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back