• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    Well I have my post out anyways. Also going to leave Ember's profile here while I'm at it, it's a little skimpy, but that might just make it fitting.

[Ember]
    Kiran Halina

Level: 14

Personality

Easiest thing to compare her to is a flame. She can quickly pick herself up when down with just a little inspiration. Generally full of energy, she does her best to be cheerful and refuses to let anything put her down. In some ways she comes off as childish and naïve, but those traits generally make her easy to like and get along with. Ember is in all honestly a simple person.

History

Ember, or rather Kiran, grew up as a single child; her parents were usually very busy so she spent a lot a time alone as a child. She became fond of playing videogames due to it being the easiest thing available to deal with her boredom. This eventually led to her finding her way to VMMO and more importantly SAO.

As with every other player of the game, she was caught in the death game trap that SAO turned out to be. Shortly after Kayaba's speech, Ember was picked up by a small guild, Azure Flame: a .hack// theme guild that she partied with. As every member of the guild was a cosplayer of a game from the series, they suggested that she cosplay as Mimiru due to her resemblance to the character. Happy to be part of the group she went along with the notion and adopted her current look.

Ember was very happy with the guild up until their ultimate death due to a choose she herself made. She was incredibly guilty ridden due to this decision and put herself into a suicidal situation in flawed beliefs of making up for their deaths. However thanks to some words from a kind soul, Ember has made the decision that she'll spend the rest of the game in membrane of her guild and their hope to escape for the game.

Skills

Two Handed Straight Sword
    Battle Healing
    Listening
    Musical instrument

Sword Arts

« Beheading Strike»
    Ember's blade shines white she then takes a slice at the enemy's neck, usually resulting in an instant kill. Ember has to be directly in front of opponent to use this swords art.

« Heron's Peck »
    Ember's blade shines blue she then stabs at the enemy three times.

Link Start!

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Challanger- No objections here!

Kranic- I don't see her level anywhere :/ I also see she has 5 skills while you're only allowed to have 4. You can obtain a new skill at level 20, then 25, then 30 etc. SD and decided on that to prevent confusion or unfairness.

Challanger- No objections here!

Kranic- I don't see her level anywhere :/ I also see she has 5 skills while you're only allowed to have 4. You can obtain a new skill at level 20, then 25, then 30 etc. SD and decided on that to prevent confusion or unfairness.

Last edited:

Kranic

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    Alright its all fixed up. For some reason I forgot that weapon skills count towards the limit.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Hey...Hey...Pink. Just noticed your cloak was named after Courage. Taka's is named after Bravery.

Will be posting briefly. I suppose the best way for this to play out is to have a character approach Taka and Ragnorak?

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Kranic- Alrighty then~ Your new character is accepted c:

Challenger- I hadn't noticed up until now xD I thought it'd be a good name for her cloak because she lacks courage and might feel more courageous when wearing it. I'll try to have Lacy walk up to them? Where are they?

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • @Pink: Welp, they'll be standing around the Lonely Tree when I'm finished posting. They're out grinding and such.

EDIT: I think Taka is going to revert back to my main character. I miss having the long, drawn-out posts with random non-sense. Ragnorak may or may not disappear for a while...Still questioning it.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Sorry that I haven't been online guys! I was in Belgium this weekend and it was hard for me to get on. My phone is broken and my little brother was playing runescape on the computer for 12 hours straight

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • The more surprising part of that post is that kids still play runescape.

Yeah well, it's gonna get more surprising. He calls himself a gamer while the only game he really plays is runescape and habbo hotel (some stupid hotel thing that's dutch).

Kranic

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    Yeah well, it's gonna get more surprising. He calls himself a gamer while the only game he really plays is runescape and habbo hotel (some stupid hotel thing that's dutch).

I'm even more surprised habbo hotel is still a thing. Does your brother live in like 2006 or something, because this is getting really eerie.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • I'm even more surprised habbo hotel is still a thing. Does your brother live in like 2006 or something, because this is getting really eerie.

You know habbo hotel? =.= I didn't knew foreign countries knew about it? How do heck do you know about it?

Guys, I posted as Lucina... still figuring out how Lacy should meet Challenger's characters.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • - Asks if they should all get something to eat

- Leaves Turnip behind before he can answer

turnip_forever_alone_by_magnificentturnip-d760ver.png

Kranic

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    You know habbo hotel? =.= I didn't knew foreign countries knew about it? How do heck do you know about it?

Guys, I posted as Lucina... still figuring out how Lacy should meet Challenger's characters.

Yeah it was pretty well known in America back in my middle school days.Like it wasn't super popular, but if you spent a lot of time online, you'd probably know about it. I was never into it, but I remember it was a thing for 4chan to raid it for a while. Pools closed and all that.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • The Black Azaleas? I'd like to get in on that. Robin & Lucina are headed to Urbus anyway.

Turnip can follow & eat with Robin & Lucina if he wishes you know.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Yeah it was pretty well known in America back in my middle school days.Like it wasn't super popular, but if you spent a lot of time online, you'd probably know about it. I was never into it, but I remember it was a thing for 4chan to raid it for a while. Pools closed and all that.

Dusk told me all about it. I never knew that it was translated to english and brought to america at some point... I feel ashamed for the failures of my country xD

The Black Azaleas? I'd like to get in on that. Robin & Lucina are headed to Urbus anyway.

Turnip can follow & eat with Robin & Lucina if he wishes you know.

I think Renco and Hono stated that they didn't want anyone involved (yet). I think you should let it be rather than push it.

Back