• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Peeps!

Chreed

Weirdo is lurking
Years
Hello there I'm Chreed as you can see by my name hehehe, well I have been using this forum as a guest for a year now and finally I have made an account, well since last year I have already attempted to make an account but I can't find the right name for it since everything I've typed is already in use but after the new year I've finally think of a name that would suit me here in the forum well that's just a sad story hehehe.

Anyways I'm Chreed and I hope I can be an active user here.
That's all peace!

Years
Yeah we have a ton of members, so many names are sadly taken. You picked an awesome one though! Welcome and enjoy your time. \o/

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey Chreed! Glad you decided to not be a stranger anymore! I know that pain of forgetting your password though. ;; Hope your new account brings equally good memories!

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
Years
(ಥ﹏ಥ)
What sad story!
Lol
Welcome to PC!(as a user,not a guest)
Have a good time here!
ლ(╹ε╹ლ)
(Using ascii is my habit..(≧ω≦) )

Back