• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Detective Conan (Case Closed)/Magic Kaito Fanclub

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
Years
  • Welcome rossu-pie Roswell~ |D You are now a member of this inactive club.

As for myself, I still haven't really read any Detective Conan in a bit. Haven't really been much in the manga mood these days. =3= Hoping to soon, before I get too far behind.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • WELCOME LUCIA!

This is a wonderful dead club.
    I'm here to keep it alive have fun to talk about Conan, and the wonderful cases he solved. :3

MOONLIGHT SONATA! I love that case. One of my favorite, and my first episode I have ever seen on Adult Swim when it was aired there :33

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • AH Moonlight Sonata.
    That's probably the only classical song I have on my iPod, the music just send chills down my spine everytime I hear it.
    That case was the best, though creepy when I was a child XD It was my first episode too

Chiku Hamasaki

-う ち は オ ビ ト-
    Years
  • Do you think.. I could joiiin? -bigfanbigfanbigfan;

~
    UM, favourite person would be Heiji. Mhm.

As for what chapter I'm on, well I drifted away from the manga/anime a long while back. But I've been up to date with the OVAs and movies. Haha. I think OVA 9 made me feel a little unesy in the stomach though. To think that Shinichi and Haibara would probably never find the antidote to get to their real bodies is sad. &Poor Ran. ;___;

BUT UHM .. Yeah, I wanna join so bad ;_;
    I start reading a lot more ! ;___; promiisssee.

Ru

Years
  • Sure you can join~ :D Welcome Chiku Hamasaki.

And don't worry, I haven't been too updated on the manga either. xD; /probably has like... ten chapters to read now. At least hopefully I don't be cliffhangered.

And yay Heiji fan~ /like both Heiji and Shinichi the same, but luffles her HeijixKazuha.

ソラ

Years
  • Oh Ru, since you have sound back have you got around to watching the movies and episodes? xD jw.

Ru

Years
  • I've been really busy with school, and band, and everything else. I haven't gotten the chance to watch anything.

That and I think I'm still just going to stick with the Manga. Still a lot easier than the anime.

ソラ

Years
  • Hey Ru & ShadowYashi
    Since i know you two like Kaito Kid.
    on DCTP website they subbed
    "KID THE PHANTOM THIEF
    Episode 1: Rebirth of the Phantom Thief"
    they released the subs today Just thought you two should know :3

ソラ

Years
  • Okay Yashi.
    Also, its not confirmed that it will be more episodes of it, even tho it was labeled Episode 1, But i hope it does, it was a funny first episode, and entertaining. :3

Ru

Years
  • I'm pretty sure that they'll animate more in the future. However, how far they will go will depend, since Kaito Kid the manga is currently on Hiatus and has been for a while.

And on another note:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CONAN/SHINICHI~

Whatever age you are, I hope you had a good one. |D

ソラ

Years
  • Oh my.
    This club is dead ): who murdered it.
    /Conan is on the case :D
    lol, DCTP released like 7 - 9 episodes released.
    and I met this girl from Japan, well online. She recorded an episode she was watching with her cell phone and sent it to me. bad quality, but haha it showed Heiji, and Conan :D

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Detective Conan Episode 800!
    The DC Fanclub Mystery Murder Case!

XD
    That sounds awesome.
    I need to download DC Movie 14's OVA :O
    I can't wait for the movie to be subbed.

Years
  • May I join? =D

Oh, what does this mean btw? Could not grasp it ^_^;

Just make sure when you join, either be sure to notice you, or send me a PM saying that you have joined if you're not around.

Uhhh.... Anyway, favourite character.. Gee, idk. I like them all :3

Haven't been keeping up with the manga lately. Because I prefer reading them on books rather than online.... Last one I read, Keel/Mizunashi shot Akai... Did he die?

I'd like to read those ones on OM, but I don't know to start where XD;
    Does anyone know book #59 correspond to which chapter number?

But I've been watching the movies lately... From 1-12 :3 I've missed some, like the Phantom of Baker Street (since I watched that one quite a lot of times already XP) but watched most of them.. Hehe

Uhh anyway.. Reading DC makes me wish that I know Japanese. *sigh* I mean, like a lot of the cases (and Agasa's lame jokes XD) involve Japanese and Kanji.. I'd understand better if I know how to write Kanji. Ah well.

Er... So, may I join? XD;

Last edited:
    Years
  • ^ I think Ru meant you should send her either a VM or a PM when you join. I think. :x Anywho, welcome to the club, smile! ^_^

When summer starts, watching the 8th movie is priority of all my plan-to-watch movies. It's high time I get back to watching some Conan.

Years
  • ^ I think Ru meant you should send her either a VM or a PM when you join. I think. :x Anywho, welcome to the club, smile! ^_^

When summer starts, watching the 8th movie is priority of all my plan-to-watch movies. It's high time I get back to watching some Conan.

Oh, okay then. Thanks~ =D
    8th movie...
    Spoiler:

Ru

Years
  • Ah crap. I guess I should go and fix that. xD;

Anyways, welcome to the dead club!

Spoiler:

Who needs to catch up on the Detective Conan Manga? I do~

Years

• Who needs to catch up on the Detective Conan Manga? I do~

I do, too. XD I'm searching on OM where it last continued from where I read in the book #59. Otherwise... I might just pick a random chapter and read it. XD

I can't remember whether it was in that movie or not, but once Shiratori said to Mouri 'need not to know' and he said that since Mouri was a police, he should know what that means. I wonder if it's a secret code of some kind or it simply means that you don't need to know. XD; Does anyone know? :P

Back