• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The incredibly wandering thread

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • I meant that I didn't know if I should have kept it or gave it away because of wasn't really familar with pokemon at the time, I should have said that earlier ^^'.

D_P: No it wasn't part of the anime, but it was part of the gym leader's collection which wasn't really related to the anime in any way.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well i don't think these is gonna get moved now,being as there is no mod in MCG lol,who's the genius lol.Eh ill ask someone to move,and if they don't good job to whom ever put it here lol.

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
    Years
  • I found it by following the link in clubs =P Time to move to FR/LG Discussion =P

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Tools? Ooh, that guy named Digital Phoenix! He's a tool!

*bugs Jeremy to move this to Announcements*

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Final Fantasy? *_* I've had a crush on Sephiroth, Vincent Valentine [not the member, the vampire-like dude] and now my newest one is Cloud... <3 xD

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    This is one straaaaange thread XD

*just thought I would say that*

Back