• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all!

minakin

Monotype Fanatic
Years
  • Hey everyone! Just joined this site after hearing about it from a friend. I've played every PKMN game except BW/2 (playing it very slowly on an emulator) and I love monotype teams! I'm going to be doing a ghost monotype for my main Su/Mo team. I'm not used to breeding my own pokemon and stuff like that, I used to trade for pkmn via ACNL bells. I lost my ACNL game though, so I guess I have to literally make my own team this time!

Nice to meet you all!

Years
  • Aw bluh. I haven't played ACNL in a while but that was one of my favorite games so I'd be super sad if I lost it. ;-; Sorry about that. Welcome minakin! Love your Lillie avatar... She's super cute.

Enjoy your time here, definitely let the staff know if you need help along the way.

Years
  • Hey everyone! Just joined this site after hearing about it from a friend. I've played every PKMN game except BW/2 (playing it very slowly on an emulator) and I love monotype teams! I'm going to be doing a ghost monotype for my main Su/Mo team. I'm not used to breeding my own pokemon and stuff like that, I used to trade for pkmn via ACNL bells. I lost my ACNL game though, so I guess I have to literally make my own team this time!

Nice to meet you all!
    Welcome to the forums and it's nice to meet you as well! Right now I'm doing a Bug Type mono run on Pokémon moon right now, so I understand the desire to play the games that way! Makes the games feel a tad more lore friendly, like playing as a Bug Catcher! I actually haven't played the BW2 games either! I thought about it but decided against it for some reason! Ohohoho! Welcome to the forums and I hope that we'll get to trade Pokémon some day!

Back