• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's going on everyone?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2018
    Hey everyone!

On message boards and video games, gaming in general, I go by Delaveux! People call me Dela for short, since most don't know how to properly pronounce the actual name! I used to play a lot of Pokemon awhile back. From the start of Yellow up until around Version Black/White. At that point, I don't know what happened, but I lost some interested. Got repetitive and I really didn't enjoy it anymore. Until about a year ago, when I started playing ROM hacks. Mainly Fire red hacks. I just really enjoy the remake of version Red and how they made it look.

Since I've started playing ROM hacks I've gotten full force back into the game. It's crazy what those things can do for you. The people who make them come up with a very fantastic story line, extra adds, etc. It's phenomenal ... Anyways, I figured, after coming across this website, that I would sign up and stick around the best I could, instead of low-key not logged in lurking. That's weird.

Since I've been playing these hacks, I've wanted to get into them myself. I've got a very imaginative mindset and have always wanted to put it to the test. HOWEVER, I would never know where to start, who to bring on board, etc. Things like this take time. These people have real talent.

Keeping it short and sweet! Say your hellos, if you wish. PM me if you wanna talk more. I love everyone until given a stood by reason not to!​

Years
  • Yeah, a lot of people enjoy the ROM hacks. They help keep some interested in the franchise and the stories fans make up can be really unique and diverse. They're great, though I also think recent official games like Sun & Moon are equally amazing.

Welcome to PC, Dela. ^^ You can check the Launchpad if you want to try joining a team or putting your own together, or the Help-Me-Hack area for technical questions. I don't dabble in this at all so I can't help at all, but good luck putting something together. Hope you'll have a good time!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2018
    Yeah, a lot of people enjoy the ROM hacks. They help keep some interested in the franchise and the stories fans make up can be really unique and diverse. They're great, though I also think recent official games like Sun & Moon are equally amazing.

Welcome to PC, Dela. ^^ You can check the Launchpad if you want to try joining a team or putting your own together, or the Help-Me-Hack area for technical questions. I don't dabble in this at all so I can't help at all, but good luck putting something together. Hope you'll have a good time!

I understand! I'm shooting at picking up a 3DS soonish and getting X/Y // Sun/Moon. I've seen some gameplay, watched witch play, etc. Looks a lot better IMO. Can definitely give it a try soon. Especially with the Megas I've been playing around with in some peoples rom hacks.

The help nonetheless on the links is perfectly fine though. I appreciate the point in the right direction! Cya around!

Years
  • Hey everyone!

On message boards and video games, gaming in general, I go by Delaveux! People call me Dela for short, since most don't know how to properly pronounce the actual name! I used to play a lot of Pokemon awhile back. From the start of Yellow up until around Version Black/White. At that point, I don't know what happened, but I lost some interested. Got repetitive and I really didn't enjoy it anymore. Until about a year ago, when I started playing ROM hacks. Mainly Fire red hacks. I just really enjoy the remake of version Red and how they made it look.

Since I've started playing ROM hacks I've gotten full force back into the game. It's crazy what those things can do for you. The people who make them come up with a very fantastic story line, extra adds, etc. It's phenomenal ... Anyways, I figured, after coming across this website, that I would sign up and stick around the best I could, instead of low-key not logged in lurking. That's weird.

Since I've been playing these hacks, I've wanted to get into them myself. I've got a very imaginative mindset and have always wanted to put it to the test. HOWEVER, I would never know where to start, who to bring on board, etc. Things like this take time. These people have real talent.

Keeping it short and sweet! Say your hellos, if you wish. PM me if you wanna talk more. I love everyone until given a stood by reason not to!​
    Welcome to the forums and I appreciate your appreciating for all the hard work the ROM hackers go through! I also would like to welcome you to the forums and taking the time to create an account here on the forums! I'm not much of an emulator guy, but I like to poke my head in there every once in a while! I hope that you find our forums to your liking and if you ever have any questions feel free to send me a VM or PM and I'll be sure to respond!

Back