• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [B]LANCE ADVENTURES[/B]

andyp159

Master of Fire!
Years
  • Just a quick note to say that progress on this hack has been slow recently; me and Magneto20 have not met up recently, and even when we have,we have been spending a lot of time discussing and working on Septo Conquest. Keep an eye on that thread, as something really BIG is being planned, and the big day is getting ever closer...

More updates on Lance Adventures will be coming soon, I promise.

Cheers

Magneto20

CoOmnipotent1of Pokemon:WARPED
    Years
  • This is great!
    But will you have to play through all three parallels to see the whole story?

Yes and no.

Each parallel has it's complete story:
    Parallel 1: Carl Phasno and the Showman are on a spree of carnage across the Amfuso region, so Lance must track them down.
    Parallel 2: Lance goes on a quest to regain his memories and on the way meets his cousin Clair. Also fights against the Four Lords of Fire, Air, Water and Earth.
    Parallel 3: Lance investigates the cause of the freak, erratic weather in the Amafuso region, and is surprised with the results!

However, all three parallels nicely link up to form the complete story arc. E.g: Something may happen in Parallel 1, but it won't be explained until Parallel 3. This is why I recommend playing the parallels in order (though this is not compulsory).

Also, as a quick note for everyone, the big news on the Septo Conquest thread will be announced tomorrow.

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • Hello fellow internet-goers!

We were going to only post the news on the Septo Conquest thread, but we might as well do it here as well.

Basically, we are working on a Christmas-themed mini-hack called Christmas Capers in Septo!

It's basically a short sequel and takes place one year after the events of Septo Conquest. A new area has opened up in the north-east, and the player explores it. However, his pokemon get stolen, so Lance gives him a replacement and you begin a quest to regain your pokemon.

The maps that are confirmed to be in CCiS are as follows:
    - Lenna Retreat
    - Mt. Cassius (inside, several areas)
    - Mt. Cassius (outside, one area)
    - Rikku Village
    - Route 6A
    - Necron City
    - Harkness City
    - Route 2C
    - The Dictator's old lair, which is now houses three mysterious people who will be appearing in Lance Adventures...

There is a possibility of including Garnet Town, Serenity Lake and Palom Town from Lance Adventures.

Christmas Capers in Septo links Septo Conquest and Lance Adventures.

Magneto20

CoOmnipotent1of Pokemon:WARPED
    Years
  • Wooo I'm reviving this thread!

Basically, me and AndyP159 have been out of the whole hacking business for a bit.
    HOWEVER, if all goes as planned, we'll be making our comeback to the hacking community!

So, in short, detailed news coming soon.

UPDATE!

Hello all.
    I have bad news and I have brilliant news.

The bad news: Lance Adventures is no longer being made and is now defunct. :(

The good news: Every cloud has a silver lining!

AndyP5-15 and myself are working on a new, better hack! It's called Pokemon: WARPED, a Fire Red hack, and you can find it on the Progressing Hacks section of these forums. Basically, WARPED can be seen as a sort of conversion of Lance Adventures, as we have taken many characters, themes and plot points and have re-invented them in Warped:
    - Professor Pat Pending was the leading professor of Pokemon research in the Amafuso region in Lance Adventures, and in WARPED he owns a Pokemon research lab in Refia City.
    - Carl Phasno and the Showman were the main antagonists in Parallel 1 of Lance Adventures, and are now minor villains in WARPED. They are both mobsters who each control different towns, and the player must defeat them to set the town free.
    - The Four Lords of the Natural Elements (Earth, Air, Water and Fire) were the main antagonists in Parallel 2 of Lance Adventures, and were basically crazy people of mass destruction. They return as the main villains of WARPED, continuing to be people of mass destruction.
    - Some locations may be returning...
    - And many other characters, including the man himself, Lance!

Anyway, this is my last post on the Lance Adventures. Hope to see you on the Pokemon: WARPED thread!

Last edited:
    Back