• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Inclement Emerald: A Decomp Difficulty Hack [Version 1.13]

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2023
    And shiny chance is raised, so i just have bad luck?, or is 1/8024 and is just time

Shiny rate is 1/1024 or something right around
    that number.

For statics you should remember that Emerald is plagued by a shiny frame rng. Not the best person to describe this but if you don't get a shiny in the first 50ish resets, you most likely have a late shiny frame.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    How do you get the various Deerling and Sawsbuck forms? My brother wants the winter one.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Man, am playing the hack and getting my butt kicked constantly, I DID choose Hard mode tho... You weren't kidding when you recommended grinding EVs xD I don't feel the game is unfair despite the hard time I'm having. The only thing I'm having some hard time is fixing the EVs rn, since I only get acess to the berries for now and I always forget where I planted them ;-; . Just reached Mauville City, so it might become easier once I reach the city with the EV guy. I do have some ideas for new moves/abilities/megas, but I will only talk about them once you ask for this type of feedback xP Anyways, I'm really happy with the hack overall, can't wait to see gen 8 and the missing mons (specially for Unown since you mentioned it was getting some unique things) >w<
    Haha, having proper spreads does help! The AI won't have full teams of EV trained mons before Meteor Falls though, so they're not too critical early on. Gen 8's coming along really well; think we just got Photon Geyser and Shell Side Arm working over at RHH, I just need to finish testing them. After that there's a handful of abilities and a lot of moves that need to be done, so it should be ready soon!
    And shiny chance is raised, so i just have bad luck?, or is 1/8024 and is just time
    Shiny rate is 1/1024 or something right around
    that number.

For statics you should remember that Emerald is plagued by a shiny frame rng. Not the best person to describe this but if you don't get a shiny in the first 50ish resets, you most likely have a late shiny frame.
    Yeah, using save states is generally not a good idea for shiny hunting, you're likely to get the same result every time if you're not careful. Shae's explained it well a page or two back, but it's generally better to do an actual save and reset.
    How do you get the various Deerling and Sawsbuck forms? My brother wants the winter one.
    There' no way to get them yet, the plan is to have an NPC who can switch them at the weather institute in a future update.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Wow didn't know you had a hack, this looks amazing,
    the only thing I don't like is not being able to turn off global exp gain.
    Thanks! It's a recent-ish release. Yeah that's something quite a few people don't like haha, unfortunately making it an on/off setting and then rebalancing the game around that is tricky. Might be something to look at in a future version when things are more stable, but it's unlikely I'll do it (maybe someone else will).

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Would it be possible to update the easy chat system with new Pokémon, items and such? I wanted to make Wonder Guard Spiritomb as the trendy phrase but couldn't because it's not available in regular Emerald.

Years
  • How works the trades in the hack? I tried to trade with a normal emerald game and the pokemon transformed into another ones,my shiny Rayquaza transformed into a shiny Budew with Extreme Speed, Outrage, Rest and Fly

Last edited:

Arone58

Arone58
    Years
  • my game crashes with the error code of 04000FCA in inclement emerald

but other rom games works fine? any ideas why this happens :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Would it be possible to update the easy chat system with new Pokémon, items and such? I wanted to make Wonder Guard Spiritomb as the trendy phrase but couldn't because it's not available in regular Emerald.
    It's definitely possible, not sure if I'll ever get around to doing it though. Maybe for the frontier update.
    How works the trades in the hack? I tried to trade with a normal emerald game and the pokemon transformed into another ones,my shiny Rayquaza transformed into a shiny Budew with Extreme Speed, Outrage, Rest and Fly
    It can trade with itself but trading with a vanilla game may not work as expected, as the hack changes too many things.
    my game crashes with the error code of 04000FCA in inclement emerald

but other rom games works fine? any ideas why this happens :(
    Depends on what you were doing when the it crashed; I'm not psychic, you'll have to actually tell me what happened!
    When i go to de download link there are 3 archives, the patch is "release.zip"??
    Yep!

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2021
    Hey there, may i know where can i find the east sea form of shellos/gastrodon? Are they in the same area where you can catch west sea shellos (route 103/110)? Because i kept encountering the pink one, so i wonder if the blue one is added into the game or not 🤔

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2021
    Hey there, may i know where can i find the east sea form of shellos/gastrodon? Are they in the same area where you can catch west sea shellos (route 103/110)? Because i kept encountering the pink one, so i wonder if the blue one is added into the game or not 🤔

Try Route 119 Surfing.

Arone58

Arone58
    Years
  • basically I installed the rom and tried to open it I didnt unzip it or anything I just opened the rom and I got the error code

when I tried to unzip it and try, it didnt work

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2021
    Hello :) im trying to find TM94 Sucker Punch, using the doc it tells me Lavaridge Town as a gift but spoke to everyone and nothing :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙏

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2021
    Hello :) im trying to find TM94 Sucker Punch, using the doc it tells me Lavaridge Town as a gift but spoke to everyone and nothing :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙏

Pretty sure it's the South East house given by the kid.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    basically I installed the rom and tried to open it I didnt unzip it or anything I just opened the rom and I got the error code

when I tried to unzip it and try, it didnt work
    I'm not sure I follow, did you download a pre-patched ROM instead of following the install instructions? If so I can't help with that; I don't support third-party versions of the hack, that's up to the whoever is sharing the patched version.

Back