• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survey: What is the first pokemon hack that you have played?

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
  • First one was Naranja by sergio I remember never finishing it as it was only a beta it's on a cartridge too

Then I also played DarkCry and Shinygold on a cartridge as well lol

SamuraiKingdra

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2022
    Eh, Shiny Gold was the very first hack i played on a friend's pc.
    Didn't know it was a hack lol (At THE time)

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2014
    My first Hack that I played was an Italian hack of FR named "Pokémon Rosso Fuoco Perfetto" (in English: Pokémon Perfect Fire Red)

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2020
    My first Pokemon ROM hack was Pokemon Snakwood and I am currently playing it right now and I got as far as having to find the Sundance Rock area.

I remember when ShinyGold first came out! I didn't think it would end up as prolific as it was, and I wanted to remake Gold and Silver on the GBA, so I secretly hoped it would fail. Those were the days...

The first hack I ever played was Pokemon Quartz. Even though it was cringeworthy, I had a lot of fun laughing at the Pokemon and trying to find ones that I'd actually want to use. Quartz was pretty impressive for the era of hacking it came from.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Touhoumon: Another World. It's basically Pokemon with Touhou characters for Pokemon, and I downloaded it while in my Touhou fangirl phase :p

Back