• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I...would still edit that post because I personally would not count hyphenated letters as separate words. They really need to go into more detail as to what counts as four words, especially since people don't seem to get it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It's been that way for the longest time. Even if posts here don't count, they still want spam to be avoided and whatnot. Never mind the intact 45 second rule, which also serves for that very purpose.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ho-huuuum. until my sister wakes up, i don't really have any plans for today. my finger is still all blue and purple though. 83

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

i accidentally smacked something really hard when i flew my hand back to throw something the other day. xD; it still kind of hurts to type and such, but it's better than yesterday.

/listening to PokeSupe covers and wishing for an anime.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Aww, that must hurt ;;

A PokeSupe anime would be so amazing. I'd totally drop all other anime (except for Rave and FT) to watch it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

it's not too bad now. at least my typing speed is quicker now though i'm being lazy in my punctuation. 83;

not including tos which only has one more episode to go, i'm not watching any anime right now, and thus it would end up as the only anime i be watching, haha.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You must believeeeeee. Never doubt anything. And at the very least we could always have a fanmade one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

doesn't mean we can't ever wish for one, PIXY. Don't be such a downeeeer.

/waiting for her sister to eventually wake up. might go see if she is awake after finishing this video. why is this amazing and why are the voices amazing omg. ;;

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

There are just some things you have to accept.

I had to accept that I'll be 28 by the time One Piece ends.

And that Bleach will be going on for as long as its popular.

You must accept that PokéSupe will be in black and white forever.

It's tragic, I know. ;_;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Pixy is a realist, like me.

Talking about alternate Pokeman, was Chronicles good? I downloaded it a little while ago but haven't gotten around to starting it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ahhhhh. you guys are no fun.

i only watched one or two episodes, so i can't really say much.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
12. Mornin.

Well it looks like my friend Josh posted a pic of me being drunk with 2 other girls on Facebook now, thank god mom didn't find out haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pokemon Chronicles

I don't think i ever even watched the-- oh wait yes i did... i think. i'm not sure anymore.

mooornin'. i would slap your friend if i was you, but that's just me. nevermind i say i would slap someone all the time, but i never do.

/goes to see if her sister is awake now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back