• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Your favorite Gen 2 Pokémon?

Years
  • I don't have one specific favorite, but I do have a bunch that I really like. Those being Feraligatr, Espeon, Umbreon, Ampharos, and Lugia.

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
    Years
  • Espeon, hands down. Umbreon is a close second, followed by Ho-oh and Lugia (tie? I really like them both.), Skarmory (love the design), Murkrow, and my favorite starter, Totodile.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
    Years
  • 0ef76b536e11bca8f3969f4d1153494a3e409c8f_hq.gif

Heracross! Such a cutie~

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • Hard to choose just one, but I do have a few that I prefer over the rest. These include: Espeon (purple psychic cat-thing ftw), Umbreon, Teddiursa, Azumarill, Chikorita's line, Lugia, Suicune, Raikou, and Murkrow.

Espeon and Umbreon would probably top the list though. X3

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2018
    Feraligatr, this is mostly just because of the fun play through I had with it in which I used the tactic of running through the game with your starter Pokemon mainly. I also like Tyranitar, Ho-Oh, and Quagsire though.

SilverHoopla

Weak against Normal-Types
    Years
  • Definitely Lugia (I loved Pokemon 2000), Tyranitar (It destroys mountains in a tantrum) and Typhlosion (I like it's fiery collar).

Link119

The Self-Proclaimed King
    Years
  • Espeon, by far...It is even one of the pokemon I name as a favorite (Alongside Nidoking, Nidoqueen, and their families)...

Feraligatr is a close second...

IlluminateRipple

Reader of Books. And other things
    Years
  • this thing.⤴️

i don't know exactly why, but I've always loved overlooked Pokémon.

Last edited:
    Back