• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
  • FC: (You have me in friends XD)
    IGN:Bartek
    1st Pokemon
    Section : Breeding Box 2
    Pokemon : Piplup
    IVs : I don't care about IV's
    Egg Moves : ANY
    Pokeball : ANY
    Nature : ANY
    Ability : ANY
    Nickname: (Without)

2nd Pokemon
    Pokemon : Turtwig

3rd Pokemon
    Pokemon : Amaura

Well... I also want if possible an Chimchar from box 2. But ok. If you don't have them all. Please... And if it need wait in quee. I take first avaible <And when it was possible> I like to get first Piplup

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • FC: (You have me in friends XD)
    IGN:Bartek
    1st Pokemon
    Pokemon : Piplup

2nd Pokemon
    Pokemon : Turtwig

3rd Pokemon
    Pokemon : Amaura

Well... I also want if possible an Chimchar from box 2. But ok. If you don't have them all. Please... And if it need wait in quee. I take first avaible <And when it was possible> I like to get first Piplup

Yo.

It's fine. Those aren't specific requests. You only need to use the template when you're making a specific request (which wouldn't be possible right now though)

I'll take your request into account and notify you when I've got your stuff.

Darn I was hoping I could get three. Oh well 2 is good enough for me. Better than none ;)

Would these two be alright?
    Umbreon
    Lv. 56 - (F) - Calm - Synchronize
    Nicknamed: Paul
    EV Trained
    EMs: Wish
    Transfer-only Moves: Heal Bell - Foul Play
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Ferrothorn
    Lv. 56 - (F) - Relaxed - Iron Barbs
    EV Trained
    EMs: Spikes - Stealth Rock - Leech Seed
    31/31/31/X/31/X

I have gotten some other 6IV pokemon, but I would need to clone them. All hatched, no egg moves, not shiny. All level 1.
    Ralts (adamant and modest)
    Riolu (jolly)
    Snover (mild)
    Audino (bold)
    Noibat (timid)

Well... maybe I could let you choose a third one since you're the one that'll have to contact a cloner and have them cloned. :)

And same as in previous post. Just forget breedables xD.

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
  • Yeah I could do that. Just let me find a cloner (if you don't want me to get just4pokemon to clone them)

And if I could choose a third... hmm thats tough... I would probably pick the gliscor since I got the fletchling from the giveaway :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Yeah I could do that. Just let me find a cloner (if you don't want me to get just4pokemon to clone them)

And if I could choose a third... hmm thats tough... I would probably pick the gliscor since I got the fletchling from the giveaway :)

Well, if he's given your Pokemon back after having cloned 'em I guess you can ask him. If not then you may ask ~RNC~.

And sure. :)

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
  • Well, if he's given your Pokemon back after having cloned 'em I guess you can ask him. If not then you may ask ~RNC~.

And sure. :)

Yeah he can clone them. He can do anywhere from 1-30 at once. How many do you want back? Also I am online so we can trade now if you want.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Yeah he can clone them. He can do anywhere from 1-30 at once. How many do you want back? Also I am online so we can trade now if you want.

Okay. I just want the originals back though, haha. And I'll be trading later if you're still online. I'm eating right now. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Damm... Cloning killing all enjoy from get hard to find pokemon. For now by cloning Diance are worthless.

Haha. Yeah kinda. But cloning is just there so one can expand their own collectio without losing anything.

I will be on for the next hour or so but I need to make some food myself. Just send me a trade request if you are online.

Okay.

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • Yeah he can clone them. He can do anywhere from 1-30 at once. How many do you want back? Also I am online so we can trade now if you want.

cakesu, if you're gonna mass clone, could I grab a few random mons off you? doesn't matter what they are, I will probably need them for my dex.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Hey there, Cakesu! I think we've traded before, you know, in that spot with all the Potatoes?

I noticed you've got a Shiny Monsoon Vivillon. I would absolutely LOVE to have one in my collection! I can offer a Modern, Icey Snow, or Polar Shiny Vivillon in exchange. (I got the Icey Snow from Lunis, can't say I remember where I got the other 2 though!) I've also recently gotten the hang of cloning, so that's no issue! ;)

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
  • cakesu, if you're gonna mass clone, could I grab a few random mons off you? doesn't matter what they are, I will probably need them for my dex.

Few things.
    1) Cakesu isn't the one cloning.
    2) She only wants the originals so 'mass clone' isn't happening.
    3) Just post in the quick trade thread to look for dex mons. Lots of people have the ones you need regardless of what they might be. Many people post in the QTT to find pokemon to fill their dexes :)
    4) I realize I was posting in her thread instead of VMing but those trades are between me and Cakesu. If you want something cloned from someone else (besides yourself) trading with Cakesu then imo it would be better to PM or VM the person that said they could get the clones.

I might be talking out of line though and if I am, then Cakesu can let me know but it was just something I wanted to point out.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey there, Cakesu! I think we've traded before, you know, in that spot with all the Potatoes?

I noticed you've got a Shiny Monsoon Vivillon. I would absolutely LOVE to have one in my collection! I can offer a Modern, Icey Snow, or Polar Shiny Vivillon in exchange. (I got the Icey Snow from Lunis, can't say I remember where I got the other 2 though!) I've also recently gotten the hang of cloning, so that's no issue! ;)

Hey BakingBluePotatoe. :)

And sure, would love to have an Icy Snow one. Let me know when you wish to trade. :) (thanks in advance for cloning too)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi Cakesu I have a request for you
    FC: Alvin
    IGN:1048-9957-6676
    Section : Breeding Box 3
    Pokemon : Heracross
    IVs : (i.e 31/31/31/31/x/31) (all 31 except sp atack)
    Egg Moves : Rock Blast,Revenge,Seismic Toss
    Pokeball : Same
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Guts
    Nickname: Beetle
    Thankyou Potatoes emm i mean Cakesu :D
    also i want to get your riolu (the one with blaze kick) adn purrloin

No Guard :)

Sure, I'm okay with that ;D Mind if I change the gender to male instead?

Hello AllFind, wongjunlin and TheUnown ! Your Heracross, Machop, Togepi and Feebas are ready !

Please VM me whenever we're both online.

Thank you and have a nice day !

(P. S To AllFind, I don't have a Purrloin xD but you may have the Riolu, of course)

Years
  • Hello AllFind, wongjunlin and TheUnown ! Your Heracross, Machop, Togepi and Feebas are ready !

Please VM me whenever we're both online.

Thank you and have a nice day !

(P. S To AllFind, I don't have a Purrloin xD but you may have the Riolu, of course)

Hi Cakesu, let me know when you are online as I will be free until 6pm GMT+7 now :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back