• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario Maker 2

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Hey everybody! I hadn't been by this board in forever but something I figured I'd do is start a thread here for the newly released Super Mario Maker 2 for Nintendo Switch. I got the game just a couple of days ago and been playing some stages and made some of my own. I wanted to list my levels here for others to play and I encourage others to do the same on this thread. Be sure to post the level code and the name of your stage. Description is completely optional. If I can remember to do so I'll update the OP with new level information for you all so be sure to check the front page every so often.

1: Bowser's Desperate Stand
    7XT-1J4-3MF

2: Mario's Sky Chase
    KHG-G7Y-SVG

3: Super Hammer Maze
    H2D-QJR-SMG

4: Forest Lake
    BFF-KCB-PKF

5: Dry Dry Desert
    G95-GSM-RKF

Years
  • I'm pretty interested in this game, but the fact that there apparently isn't a local co-op for story mode makes me reconsider. :< would have loved to play with bf. Looking forward to seeing others share their levels, and if I ever get the game I'll be sure to try these out!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I'm pretty interested in this game, but the fact that there apparently isn't a local co-op for story mode makes me reconsider. :< would have loved to play with bf. Looking forward to seeing others share their levels, and if I ever get the game I'll be sure to try these out!

Well, there's local multiplayer I believe, I dunno about online multiplayer. They might make a change on that eventually.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i'll probably ask for this for my birthday bc i enjoyed the first one so much. i'm better w making levels than playing them, though. i've never been good at platformers unfortunately. btw are the special suits still available? bc that will impact my decision lol my favorite thing to do was make levels based on other games and stuff so if i can't do that thennnnnn rip

Cid

Years
  • I played this game with my friend who loves those "Kaizo" Mario levels, and I gotta say it's a lot of fun! Local multiplayer is for sure going to be great for overnights and parties. If I have money to spare I'm gonna buy this game, especially if I've run out of top tier games to play for the Switch. :'D

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Sorry I hadnt updated this thread in a while, I ment to add the tags for new levels but never got around to it. I encourage people to check by my Mario Maker profile to see what new stuff I've done. One of my favorite new levels I made is a Slide level based on Tall Trunk Galaxy from Galaxy 2. I hope you have played it if you've seen it.

Back