• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help identifying these trading card packs

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2019
    hello, i came across a lot of these packs and my sons long gone and I don't have the expertise to figure them out? there's more boxes but i haven't gotten to them yet. I've tried looking for a site that had this information but i had no luck.

. these are the Pokemon trading card game ( 11 additional game cards packs )
    >
    . thanks for any help you can give me to ID these packs

Attachments

• IMG_8398.jpg
      IMG_8398.jpg
      75.7 KB · Views: 8
    • IMG_8399.jpg
      IMG_8399.jpg
      74.3 KB · Views: 7
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2019
    thanks for your replies FOSSIL and BASE 2 packs, ok are these cards any good or are they just extras.. not sure of the year?

Years
  • thanks for your replies FOSSIL and BASE 2 packs, ok are these cards any good or are they just extras.. not sure of the year?

They are at their most valuable inside the booster packs as the booster packs have some pretty strong value. A Base Set 2 Long booster pack sells for $35 to $40 a pack roughly, and a Fossil one fetches around the same price.

You're best off not opening the packs before selling them as you will most likely wind up with just $10 worth of cards instead of the $40 each pack is worth on eBay. Dates on them are that Fossil released in October 1999, and Base Set 2 released in April 2000.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yup! You've got some Fossil and Base Set 2 packs there. Like stated in previous posts, if you're looking to sell them you can get a MUCH better price by not opening them. The holo singles aren't terribly expensive but people kill for the opportunity to open some nostalgic packs like those!

If selling were allowed on PC, I'd definitely be interested, lol.

Back