• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Strangest Pokémon-related Dream You've Had (Sleep-wise)

Kaliopy2018

Pokémon make me smile!
Years
Mine would be playing a combination of Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald on a computer-run arcade game machine....😐

Years
I wish I had Pokemon dreams. :< All the Pokemon-related dreams I had I stopped having years ago and I miss having them. ;_;

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I had to look back at some of my older posts to remember them, but here are a few of my weirder ones:

• I used to have frequent nightmares about things going wrong with my games. In one, I encountered an Articuno in Victory Road (as opposed the the Seafoam Islands) and got the following message when I pressed A to start the battle: "Articuno ate all your Pokémon. Articuno ate your game!" And then my Game Boy exploded. D:

• Prior to beating Pokémon Snap, I dreamed exactly how to get Gyarados.

• This one was both weird and frightening. The setting was apocalyptic with Him (the satanic lobster drag queen from The Powerpuff Girls) wreaking havoc on the world with a Venusaur spewing toxic fog. I remember finding a Pikachu in the dream (which later turned into a girl looking for her family) and catching a Pineco with an "Apricorn Ball" that I made from a walnut shell. I eventually returned the girl to her family, but I don't think I ever found mine.

• In another, Imakuni? stole our cat, George.

Last edited:
Years
The strangest Pokemon dream I remember having was about 7 or 8 years ago. I've forgotten most of the details now, but I recall that I was sitting in my dad's car outside our nearby grocery store, when I saw a Buneary running across the street. I managed to somehow get it home, and only told like two or three people about it because I didn't want word getting out that someone found a real life Pokemon, otherwise it would get taken away from me.

Wish I could remember more about it, because I'm sure it was more interesting than just having a dead end like that.

Back