• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon as a Service: The MMORPG Experience

Savordez

It's time to end fangames.
Years
  • Pokémon as a Service
    The Massively Multiplayer Offline RPG Experience
    b331e2a5a7.png

After over a year of development, ZEDROGAMES' anticipated MMO fangame, PokéMMOn, is finally released to the public. Its quiet release hasn't stopped it from garnering a sizeable, tight-knit community.
    As a fellow player, it is your goal to play the game, make friends, and have fun. What could possibly go wrong?

PokéMMOn is an ever-evolving game, with constant updates and new features. However, not all of them are fully tested and prepared. You will witness the fall of the most ambitious fangame ever created as its developers start to shift their focus to monetization.

Interact with other players. Catch hackers and spammers. Stamp out free speech. Watch advertisements. Get hooked on opening loot boxes and summoning Pokémon. Purchase a Trainer Pass and obtain valuable rewards.
    It's time to end fangames.​

kBftirH.png

I am posting this topic on behalf of ZEDROGAMES. They have not specified any estimate for the game's release window, but expect more updates soon. I hear they are excited to announce new features in the coming days.

Credits (note: these contain some spoilers for the game.)​
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Could I get the link to Pokémon Protestant? I really want to play that one.

Jokes aside, I'm really looking forward to this one. Awesome work so far, Savordez!

Savordez

Years
  • Could I get the link to Pokémon Protestant? I really want to play that one.

I contacted BlazeRequiem, the creator of Pokémon Catholic & Protestant, and unfortunately could not get a release estimate on his fangames. However, he did send me the full advertisement. I have uploaded it on my channel for your viewing pleasure:

Thank you for your support. I contacted ZEDROGAMES and they were very motivated by your message.

Last edited:

Savordez

Years
  • Hello everyone,

ZEDROGAMES is excited to showcase some of the exciting new features coming to PokéMMOn, such as Trainer Passes and Direct Messaging!

8I9SpKt.png

Players can rest assured that ZEDROGAMES's group of moderators, the PokéMMOn Heroes, will keep the Direct Messages safe for everyone.
    No hacker or spammer will slip from their grasp!

Please stay tuned for more information.

Savordez

Years
  • l5Ne73B.gif
    mhpgtiK.gif
    nnQG0HR.gif

Here's a word from ZEDROGAMES:
    ZEDROGAMES said:
    Hey everyone,
    I'm Zedrovas, game director here in ZEDROGAMES. I've been working on PokéMMOn with my team here for a full year now and we can not be more excited to show you our game in action.
    Our revolutionary Daily Steps mechanic is unlike anything you've ever seen in a Pokémon game. Players looking to get free steps are expected to watch advertisements of fangames we've partnered with, like the amazing Pokémon Rick and Morty Version. Want to spend your hard-earned cash? Look no further than our innovative Premium Store, full of amazing features.

Here in ZEDROGAMES, innovation is key. We're making the Pokémon game of our dreams, and hopefully yours as well. But please understand that creating a game of this scale requires a lot of time. So please look forward to future updates coming soon.

Thank you,
    Zedrovas
    Director, ZEDROGAMES

They sent me two gifs... the third one was recorded by me. These guys' moderation tools are pretty lackluster so you have a lot of ppl like that one spamming 😂

Back