• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Re-introduction

DarkCloud1267

Master Trainer
Years
  • Hello everyone.
    So I haven't been t0o active. And by that I mean I haven't been here since 2015
    No one will remember because I was exactly the most socialble person. I mainly just lurked
    Trying to change that now So yay! lol
    Anyway My name is DarkCloud... Cloud... Branden... Dark... Kuron... Gengaboo.... Whatever you wanna call me. I go by alot of names on the internet.
    I do voice acting stuff on youtube as well as singing.
    i'm Into anime, Music, ANYTHING having to do with the paranormal, Chinese food, video games and just an all around nerd and proud of it.
    Hope we can be good friends :)

Years
  • Heyo Cloud! Welcome back. ^^ Nice to have you around again!

Just so you know I had to disable your signature for exceeding the height/width limit. Feel free to make changes and ask in the signature check thread if you're unsure yours meets the rules, we'll have people look at it and help out.

Voice acting seems awesome! something I'd love to do myself if I had the time and energy/privacy from family haha. Feel free to share in the entertainment forum if you want, but otherwise, I'm sure you'll make friends here & see you around <3

DarkCloud1267

Master Trainer
    Years
  • Hello everyone!

Pleasure to meet you all :)
    Truth be told I;ve had an account here for 3 years but i've never really been active
    My name is Branden, AKA DarkCloud, Or Cloud....Kuron....Dark.... Whatever ya wanna call me
    I like videos games, Anime, music, extreme sports, anything having to do with space or the paranoral.
    I also do youtube videos and voice act as well as sing. I also dabble in some sprite editing. I did that sprite up there myself.
    And of course Pokemon(Though that counts as anime and Pokemon huh?)
    I'm big into Ghost and dark type Pokemon but I do also like electric and grass

Some favs are
    Bulbasaur
    Gengar
    Pumpkaboo
    Gourgeist
    Phantump
    Jolteon
    Umberon
    Charmeleon
    Phantump
    Jigglypuff(Unexpected right?)

Hope I can make somegood friends here^^

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Howdy Branden, and welcome back to PC! PC is a great community with tons to do and many discussions to hop right into. Are you excited about Ultra Sun/Moon? If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :D

Back