• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen nicest place to live in hoenn?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
i really adore so many of the city/town designs in Hoenn, a quite few of them are the most unique in the entire game series, so where would you like to live in the region? do share.

Years
Lilycove is my favorite. The music ^_^

It also has the big shop, contest hall, and it's neat how it's near the seashore.

Last edited:
Years
Yeah Lillycove would be a great place to live, it has a nice beach, big department store and a contest hall, pretty much all you need :3

Years
I'd love to live in the newly re-modelled Manville City. Something about enclosed cities haw always been really fascinating for me

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Fortree City would definitely end up being the equivalent of one of those Maldives resorts with all the wooden huts on stilts :P

I'd hate it though, I hate bugs, so probably wouldn't deal well with mainland Hoenn. Likewise Pacifidlog is cool but just like I'd never want to join those people living on reeds on Lake Titicaca I would not be down.

I'd have to say Sootopolis City due to the fact that its based on Santorini (officially known as Thira apparently, which I think must have changed some time since 2010). Not only is the island the basis of legends of Atlantis and Moses, but it looks like this:
Spoiler:

So I'm pretty sure I'd spend so long being overawed that I'd eventually find some seafood I liked.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
This made me realize how diverse Hoenn is landscape-wise. Fallabor and Lavaridge are close to volcanoes, Fortree is like a rainforest, and Sootopolis and Pacifidlog are very tropical. At this point my only home in Hoenn could be the Battle Frontier because I'm there pretty much all the time. It's obviously also the best part of Hoenn~

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
This made me realize how diverse Hoenn is landscape-wise. Fallabor and Lavaridge are close to volcanoes, Fortree is like a rainforest, and Sootopolis and Pacifidlog are very tropical.
I know! That's one of the reasons I love the design of the region so much. Every area feels like it's got its own unique geography, as opposed to a lot of other regions which have pretty much one or two settings/landscape types for the entire map.

Years
Pacifidlog seems so peaceful and secluded ahah I think I'd love to live there.

Yeah it would be great, the only problem would be going to get supplies from Slateport City, you'd have to go through all the rapids if you didn't have a Pokemon with fly :/

Pacioretty77

Hockey fan
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 16, 2017
Pacifidlog Town seems kinda cool, just a random group of logs and houses in the middle of the ocean.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Mossdeep or Lilycove. An island in the sea with a space center, aaa~ Lilycove's location is pretty much similar, but it's also got a jungle nearby etc. I might prefer to live on the mainland. Or as much mainland as Hoenn gets haha.

Back