• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Bridging the gap!

Best Bridge?

• Village Bridge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marvelous Bridge

• Tubeline Bridge

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Unova's the favourite! ...at least according to the poll. :)

Okay so nobody can argue this: Unova is the absolute BEST region for bridges. It really is! Go look at all the other regions, Unova has the best bridges.

...but which bridge is THE best?

(Okay, actually upon looking this up: no other region really bothers with bridges other than Kanto, so Unova really is king... or queen of bridges!)

Skyarrow Bridge
RoHB7Gs.png
Driftveil Drawbridge
RoHB7Gs.png
Tubeline Bridge
RoHB7Gs.png
Village Bridge
RoHB7Gs.png
Marvelous Bridge
RoHB7Gs.png
Marine Tube

...now THAT was a mouthful!

DISCUSSION QUESTIONS
We all know Skyarrow will win but discussion is cool too! Also, the poll is multi-vote simply for the fact that Skyarrow will likely win...

Which bridge had the best music?
Which bridge was most iconic?
Skyarrow Bridge: Could it be any better?! Or were you let down that it wasn't...better in B2W2? Although when you consider it, two years isn't much time to reconstruct a bridge, but still!
Driftveil Drawbridge: Wasn't this like the cutest bridge ever?
Village Bridge: Did you ever get sick of the singing? haha
Marine Tube: Worthy of "bridge" status?
Tubeline Bridge: What did you think of the events on the bridge (like the bikie gang, Ghetsis, etc)?
Oops almost forgot Marvelous Bridge: Was it really as marvelous as they say? Also, what did you think of the bridge vs all the other bridges?

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Which bridge had the best music? Driftveil Drawbridge

Which bridge was most iconic? Skyarrow Bridge. I remember the trailer showcasing the bridge for the first time and thinking "wow, this is marvelous". To think that that was possible in a Pok?mon game... It truly made Black and White feel on a whole other league in terms of graphics.

Skyarrow Bridge: Could it be any better?! Or were you let down that it wasn't...better in B2W2? Although when you consider it, two years isn't much time to reconstruct a bridge, but still! Like I said, I was marvelled at the sight of the Skyarrow Bridge, and whenever I cross it I take my time to let the scenery sink in. Because of its first impression on me I can't really think of a way to have improved it; it was good as it was. This bridge not being there in BW2 is too bad, but I'm not exactly missing it.

Driftveil Drawbridge: Wasn't this like the cutest bridge ever? Cute? That music gave me creepy vibes (seriously why was that)! I ended up liking the music, but it's so out of place. There's nothing creepy about Driftveil city or this bridge in particular. o_o

Village Bridge: Did you ever get sick of the singing? It was very unique to hear vocals for the first time in a Pok?mon game, and I still find it cool so not really.

Marine Tube: Worthy of "bridge" status? It's a tube so technically no. But it's a honorable mention, haha.

Tubeline Bridge: What did you think of the events on the bridge (like the bike gang, Ghetsis, etc)? It was cool to meet Ghetsis on the bridge, but I don't have a specific feeling towards it.

Marvelous Bridge: Was it really as marvelous as they say? Also, what did you think of the bridge vs all the other bridges? Design-wise it's a pretty cool bridge, but I don't consider it marvelous, really. That is a word I'd reserve for the Skyarrow Bridge.

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
Years
Which bridge had the best music?
Mine is Skyarrow Bridge.In BW it has "Beginnings of Big Journey" Vibes.In B2W2 it has "I'm back to the where all started " Vibes

Which bridge was most iconic?
UHHHHHH... I CAN'T CHOICE!!! ALL UNOVA'S BRIDGE WAS SO ICONIC.but probably is Skyarrow Bridge

Skyarrow Bridge: Could it be any better?! Or have you let down that it wasn't...better in B2W2? Although when you consider it, two years isn't much time to reconstruct a bridge, still!
Yeah, It wasn't better in B2W2.I just hope I can go to Skyarrow Bridge before becoming Champion.I mean, this is first (probably only) bridge who has rotation camera angle and it makes a more real bridge.And that car & truck too.

Driftveil Drawbridge: Wasn't this like the cutest bridge ever?
Worth it for bridge known as "Charizard Bridge"

Village Bridge: Did you ever get sick of the singing? haha
haha.. Actually I'm sick of tried searching someone on village bridge who can improve the music If I singing, someone in my family will say "I crazy", so No

Marine Tube: Worthy of "bridge" status?
For Bridge on Underwater, I think It worth

Tubeline Bridge: What did you think of the events on the bridge (like the bikie gang, Ghetsis, etc)?
Oh that event, uhh Actually I forgot about that event.But I still remember the train in under me.

Oops almost forgot Marvelous Bridge: Was it really as marvelous as they say?
Well, if there aren't ghost girl in there, it will be marvelous

Also, what did you think of the bridge vs all the other bridges?
My opinion Says Skyarrow is the best bridge on Pokemon franchise.It more like the real world Bridge.Also The music too.

Years
Which bridge had the best music?: Skyarrow, for the same reasons as the guy above. Its music has that "start of a new journey" feel and I definitely understand his point.

Which bridge was most iconic?: Skyarrow, duh! It's literally the most fitting bridge for a region like Unova.

Skyarrow Bridge: Could it be any better?! Or were you let down that it wasn't...better in B2W2? Although when you consider it, two years isn't much time to reconstruct a bridge, but still!: I was disappointed we didn't get to explore Skyarrow Bridge or the south-east parts of Unova until the postgame, but I can see why they wanted to change up the main story's path a bit.

Driftveil Drawbridge: Wasn't this like the cutest bridge ever?: I only know it for being nicknamed the Charizard Bridge, despite Charizard not even being a thing in the Unova Dex.

Village Bridge: Did you ever get sick of the singing?: That music was actually what I call peaceful, and those vocals add to it.

Marine Tube: Worthy of "bridge" status?: If it's not a bridge, it's not a bridge.

Tubeline Bridge: What did you think of the events on the bridge (like the bikie gang, Ghetsis, etc)?: B2/W2's excuse for blocking it off until postgame was stupid, but the Black Empoleon gang was a nice part, especially since they change their name to that of your lead Pokemon when you defeat them.

Marvelous Bridge: Was it really as marvelous as they say? Also, what did you think of the bridge vs all the other bridges?: This one was beautiful to look at. Not as beautiful as Skyarrow, but definitely lives up to its name.

Back