• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most desired locations for Pokemon Games.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
  • Basically my question is what are your most desired locations for future regions of the Pokemon games to be based upon. The first four were based on places in Japan. The fifth was based on New York City. The sixth was France, and the seventh was based on Hawaii. What are your top locations for the games to go next?

I for one want a region based on sub Saharan Africa with the jungle of the Congo, the great Savannahs, the great wealth of animals like elephants, hyenas, lions, hippos, rhinos, and other megafuana. Sub Saharan Africa is probably my number one pick.

My second choice would be Australia, and my third would be one based off of old Tibet under the of the Dali Llama.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    IMO they should do a Pokemon game based on a different area or country. Australia would totally be cool, but I would also love to see a game based on Jamaica or maybe Canada?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I would love Australia or New Zealand. Or maybe even somewhere in the colder regions.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I'm biased by thinking they should do one in Canada, but African Savana sounds pretty cool, too!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Africa, Rome, Italy, Siberia, Canada. Really hoping for something unique like that. A mostly cold region would especially be something I'd like to see how Game Freak would handle, as traditionally there's just been at most one snow town and a few snowy routes per region.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • While Australia would be awesome, I feel like the next region should have a colder climate since Alola was the most recent region. Alaska or Canada would be good, somewhere with plenty of Ice-types.

Years
  • I'm still wishing for a region based on Greece and its islands, there's some beautiful scenery there and potential for some exotic Pokemon too.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Other ideas I've had, India, Italy, the Pacific Northwest, Scandinavia (probably Norway), Brazil, Quebec (or all of Canada), and China (not likely given the animosity between the Japanese and Chinese).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think it'll be Australia. Not only do we have desert-y areas we have cool cities. But despite that: Imagine the awesome Pokemon you could get here?

Pokemon I think should be in the Australia dex:
    Charmander line
    Pidgey line
    Rattata line
    Ekans line
    Sandshrew line
    Zubat line
    Oddish line
    Diglett line
    Psyduck line
    Bellsprout line
    Tentacool line
    Geodude line
    Slowpoke line
    Doduo line
    Krabby line
    Chansey line
    Kangaskhan
    Goldeen line
    Magikarp line
    Aerodactyl
    Totodile line
    Ledyba line
    Spinarak line
    Mareep line
    Pineco line
    Corsola
    Mantine line
    Larvitar line
    Wurmple line
    Wingull line
    Shroomish line
    Aron line
    Carvanha line
    Wailmer line
    Trapinch line
    Cacnea line
    Seviper
    Corphish line
    Kecleon
    Tropius line
    Turtwig line
    Skorupi line
    Croagunk line
    Lillipup line
    Purrloin line
    Pidove line
    Sandile line
    Maractus
    Tirtouga line
    Archen line
    Ferroseed line
    Joltik line
    Fletchling line
    Mudbray line
    Komala

OK DONE. That's like the Pokemon I'd add in lmao.

Back