• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2018
    Hey everybody! Been a huge Pokemon fan since RBY came out when I was like 5 or 6. I used to be a Serebii member back in like 2005 or so when I was in middle school. Wanted to come back to a Pokemon forum and talk about my favorite games and anime and such(: You'll also probably see me in the tech related sections a lot.

Years
  • Heya CapnCoder, welcome to the PokeCommunity! Ah, since you've been a fan since the very beginning, are you also excited for the newly revealed Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon? You can check out PokeCommunity Daily, it'll keep you updated with the latest Pokemon news! :)

We also have a dedicated area to talk about technology and such, you can find it here. If you have any questions or just feel like chatting, you can always shoot me a VM. I hope you have fun exploring our community! :D

Last edited:

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
    Years

• Welcome! Do you still play any of the games? If you do or are interested in getting back into them, swing by the Trade Corner and we can get you hooked up with some nostalgia to start a new journey with! If you post in my shop, I'll do the first order you make free as a welcome to PC gift! Enjoy, there are a lot of really great people here!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! I'm glad you decided to choose PokeCommunity to make your return. Are you excited for Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon at all? Do you have a favorite main series game? Maybe a favorite Pokemon? We have a Science & Technology section, I'm sure the mods there will welcome you with open arms. If you have questions, feel free to ask! Enjoy PC! :D

Back