• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello?

Years
  • Oh, hey there everyone, I'm a random weirdo looking for some company. Not too long ago, I left Google+ because of how uncomfortable and out of place I felt over there, so I have been looking for sites to join, though I was a bit sad because I would lose contact with plenty of people. And Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr aren't much of an option, really. I've had bad experiences with all three.

I'm not really familiar with forums yet, so I'll try to get used to something like this. So please don't be so hard on me :(

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! PC is a great place to make friends and chat with like-minded people like yourself. Getting used to forums can take some time but if you have any questions on how Pc works, don't hesitate to contact me. Enjoy your stay <3

Years
  • PC is a good place! Lots of people to talk to here =) I never got into G+ though, Twitter is more of my preference when it comes to social media.

Nice to meet you Poble. <3 Hope you have a good time!

Years
  • We're glad you've made the switch to join the PokeCommunity, welcome! I'm sure you'll find a place to fit in here, feel free me shoot me a VM if you ever need everything, or maybe possibly make a new friend! -Have fun! ^_^

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Welcome! I'm sure you'll like it here, it's friendly here and forums are usually nicely organized, like this place.

Back