• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Be the change you want to see

Years
  • What are you doing to make the world a better place (if anything)? Do you feel like you're doing enough? More than your share? Discuss this and anything related.

Years
  • I'm nice to everyone I meet, and generally a decent customer/patient since others have it hard too, though obviously if someone is blatantly rude/mean I'll report it.
    Also the usual things like not littering and such? Honestly I'm shocked that people still litter like it's a known fact that it's wrong? Obviously one persons litter isn't much but then you look at whole beaches awash with garbage, it adds up.

Years
  • I have a new hobby, I'm baking cakes and brownies and donating them.

I'd make sure to donate them to a place that'll give them to those in need and not like, use them in a bake sale. I prefer to give my stuff directly to people so I'll know they're getting it free.

Back