• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Top of the [insert time here]!

AlphaLuxray

Serious Punch!
Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    Greetings! I'm AlphaLuxray, hopping over here from Azurilland for the roleplaying forums! I've been roleplaying for a long time, so this should be fun!

Also, competitive Pokemon! I like it! I know VGC pretty well, and am in the process of learning BS Singles!

See you out there!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Greetings! I'm AlphaLuxray, hopping over here from Azurilland for the roleplaying forums! I've been roleplaying for a long time, so this should be fun!

Also, competitive Pokemon! I like it! I know VGC pretty well, and am in the process of learning BS Singles!

See you out there!

Nice to meet you, I'm Dragon! Welcome! I haven't been on Azurilland for quite some time myself, but it's nice to meet more people from there. We have a grand RP section ourselves filled with amazing members, so feel free to check that out!

We also have a section dedicated for competitive Pokemon, so you're more than welcome to check that out too. I hope to see you soon! Have a great time. <33

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Greetings! I'm AlphaLuxray, hopping over here from Azurilland for the roleplaying forums! I've been roleplaying for a long time, so this should be fun!

See you out there!
    Oooh a new RPer! Welcome to our installation here, I am moderating the RP place and can tell you all about how it works, should you wonder. If you want to chit-chat with the crowd, you can jump into the RP server on Discord! It's accessible from an announcement thread in Roleplay Theatre, I should think. Of course we have a larger common server for all of PC too, which you hopefully can reach from the splash banner in Meet & Greet (: good luck!

Back