• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats up!

Years
Yo what is up! My name is Klonoamate. I love to play Nintendo games and many others as well! I'm 17 years old and still living :) I enjoy talking to people that like to chill and play video games. Of course the Pokemon series are my favorite games. My most favorite is Pokemon Soul Silver. I filled out some of my gaming information on my profile, if you wanna add me on some things or have any questions for me. I hope to become great friends with you all! Thank You.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Yo what is up! My name is Klonoamate. I love to play Nintendo games and many others as well! I'm 17 years old and still living :) I enjoy talking to people that like to chill and play video games. Of course the Pokemon series are my favorite games. My most favorite is Pokemon Soul Silver. I filled out some of my gaming information on my profile, if you wanna add me on some things or have any questions for me. I hope to become great friends with you all! Thank You.

G'day! I like playing Nintendo games too; which ones are your favourite? Other than Pokemon, I love playing Fire Emblem, as well as Mario, Kirby, and Legend of Zelda. There are a lot more series of games that I love too, but yeah, those are the ones from Nintendo! Soul Silver and HeartGold are good games indeed; they're two of my favourite Pokemon games too. <33

Thanks for joining us, and I hope you'll enjoy yourself during your stay! Hope that we'll be able to chat soon. :]

Years
G'day! I like playing Nintendo games too; which ones are your favourite? Other than Pokemon, I love playing Fire Emblem, as well as Mario, Kirby, and Legend of Zelda. There are a lot more series of games that I love too, but yeah, those are the ones from Nintendo! Soul Silver and HeartGold are good games indeed; they're two of my favourite Pokemon games too. <33

Thanks for joining us, and I hope you'll enjoy yourself during your stay! Hope that we'll be able to chat soon. :]

I'm the kind of guy who likes to play the classics. Zelda, Kirby, Sonic, Mario, ect. I like to play some of the somewhat newer games like Miku Project Diva F 2nd, Minecraft, and Ratchet and Clank.

Years
Ah yeah HGSS were very good. I honestly want to replay again, only gripe is how slow the battle animations and PC box seem to go. >.< But Johto is amazing. Welcome to PC, Klonoamate!

Hope you'll have a fun time here. Kirby was an awesome game series too and I'm glad you're into that, though I've still yet to get the newest game. Robobot, I think??

Back