• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your first ever pokemon?

oreobytes

super de duper!
Years
  • my first starter was pikachu on Yellow version back in '98 ( i never played red or blue really )
    then my first caught pokemon was pidgey who became the BEST bird pokemon EVER!!
    But then i let my friend borrow him...and then i never got him back cuz she lost her game cartridge...awww

Godot

That's one of my rules.
    Years
  • My first Pokemon was a stuffed Diglett doll I got for Christmas one year! :laugh: But my first Pokemon on the games was Charmander on Red.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2007
    When I was 5 I had two games goin at once on two diffrent versions(RED AND BLUE)... so I had a charmander and a squirtle, which both kicked major ashhhh.

Years
  • Pikachu in Yellow
    First catch was Pidgey which was the first pokemon i fully evolved and got to LV 100.
    Sadly, can still remember two moves he has, Swift and Fly.
    Keep wandering what state my pikachu is in lol.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    It was my Silver Version and my first starter was Chikorita, which i named chick, and my first caught was a sentret.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    i got blue, red and yellow at the same time so i guess you could say i got squirtle, bulbasaur, and pikachu

Back