• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your first ever pokemon?

Years
    My first Pokémon were Espeon and Umbreon in Colosseum but I never liked them all that much. My first Pokémon in a "regular" game was Bulbasaur in Leaf Green.

Mr.Mystery

.:-:. Froggy
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2011
    The first Pokemon I got was Pikachu and the first I caught was Rattata.

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    My first ever Pokemon was a Squirtle called Waterema (evolved into lvl 100 Blastoise) in Pokemon Blue = It was so cute!!!

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
    Um...

Bulbasaur, I think.

And I might've first caught a Weedle.

But then again, it might've been a Pidgey...

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2008
    Silver:
    Just look at my avatar, that's my first starter. Then I traded a male Onix named "Rocky", I need it fight with flying-type in first gym as easy to best.

I love reptiles, but I didn't want to caught an Ekans 'cuz it sucks. But I caught it after Indigo Plateau.

So, a female Spearow is my really first caught for Bug-type in gym.

Crystal:
    I pickup a female Cyndaquil because I want to it evolving into Typhlosion, so hot. Traded, still Rocky. Then caught a male Spearow.

Ruby:
    A female Sceptile is my first starter then I caught a male Poochyena.

Firered:
    A male Charizard is best than other starters, it looks cool, strong, and hot. Ya know... Then caught a male Speardow again.

Emerald:
    I wanna a female Blaziken, I love that creature. And same Poochyena, male again.

Diamond:
    Chimchar, it's male I don't like it. But Infernape is ok. A Female Starly is my first caught.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, my first Pokémon I started with was Pikachu. My first Pokémon caught was Caterpie. Yeah...real original...XD

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Mine was red version starting out as charmander, then pidgey, ratata, caterpie, geodude & last pikachu. That was like the first team I ever have and still have it I think on my N64 gamepack for Pokemon stadium. :D

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    ABout 2003 I had Ruby and my starter was Torchic.

Back