• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mystic Blue & Ghastly Green Versions

Along side a new custom main protagonist, what character would you like to be able to play as to fil

• Brock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gary

• Steven

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Ash

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Misty

• Wally

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (post suggestions)

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
Pok?mon Mystic Blue & Ghastly Green Versions

Here's my idea. Pok?mon Mystic Blue an Ghastly Green Versions.

Base Rom: Ruby

So what? (Features):
- ALL NEW OVERWORLD SPRITES AND PALATTES. Not a single old, stale RSE sprite in the overworld.
- A spectacular plot
- Color differences for main character depending on version
- Second option for character (to take the female slot) exclusive per version (Could be Gary, Wally, Steven, Brock, Misty, Jesse and/or James. Or maybe a different character.
- Delta Species Pokemon (New typing and stats along side old ones)
- Gen 7 Pokemon

What's the plot?

This game takes place in the Holon Region (based on the TCG). The main character is sent to a boarding school for gifted kids. The main character has the ability to see visions predicting the future, and talk with spirits of the deceased that only he/she can see. This boarding school is meant to suppress the gifts these children posses. Among other things, Pokemon Battling (and even having a Pok?mon) is strictly prohibited. The main character and his friends go along with this for awhile, until one of them goes missing, and while searching for him, they discover the Holon research facility, where unusual breeds of Pok?mon seem to be kept. This is where the main character will find his first Pok?mon, and will begin to uncover the dark truths behind his/her boarding school as well as the Holon region.

Skills: I am quite familiar with Rom hacking and have the basics to a tee. Never finished a Rom Hack, but I always thought if I had the time, I could win hack of the year if I tried. I made an incomplete hack called Pok?mon Pink version in 2012. So I'm going to go for it while uploading YouTube videos showcasing progress and making tutorials along the way of things I learn.

Cover art coming in a few minutes

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
- Second option for character (to take the female slot) exclusive per version (Could be Gary, Wally, Steven, Brock, Misty, Jesse and/or James. Or maybe a different character.

I am not sure any anime characters really fit in with this plot line of gifted students except Sabrina. She's the one with psychic powers.

manta

★★★★★
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 2, 2024
Why would you ever use Ruby when far better options exist?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
I am not sure any anime characters really fit in with this plot line of gifted students except Sabrina. She's the one with psychic powers.

They don't fit in. I just thought it'd be better than just leaving it as the default

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
In case anyone is wondering, I decided to go with a custom male and female character. I ended up agreeing that anime characters wouldn't fit in.

1%202_zpsvjyrkptn.png

Last edited:
Back