• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2021
    Hello! I guess it's time to create an introduction thread...

I'm actually a long time lurker here. I joined Jan 2016 (although I was inactive for some couple of months) and originally felt that I didn't need to introduce myself, since I'd just be lurking. Well things happened and so here I am now!

I'm a fan of Pokemon (duh!) I plan to finish all games that I could possibly finish (I've finished about...11 now). I actually want to get into this community because, well, it looks welcoming! And there's lots of interesting stuff here. Lots of discussion to get into, ya know things like that.

My primary reason for joining is actually to learn more of rom hacking. In all the places I've looked PokeCommunity looks to be the place with a lot of resources, lots of people who know what they do, lots of rom hacks that aren't dead links, and overall friendly people. So uhm, yeah

See you around!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome back to PC, Takoujan! We're glad you have decided to get involved in our community! We have many sections dedicated to Pokemon related discussions. It shouldn't be too hard to hop right in on those. It seems quite a few members come here to learn about ROM hacking and we have a very extensive Fan Games section which has various resources and threads to help get you started! If you need any help don't hesitate to ask around, we'd love to give you a hand! Hope to see ya around :D

Years
  • Yeap PC is awesome. It's nice to have you Takoujan, welcome. o/ ROM hacking's a big thing on PC in general, though I've no real knowledge of that myself haha. You're sure to learn a lot though, as tokyodrift said. See you ~

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2021
    Welcome back to PC, Takoujan! We're glad you have decided to get involved in our community! We have many sections dedicated to Pokemon related discussions. It shouldn't be too hard to hop right in on those. It seems quite a few members come here to learn about ROM hacking and we have a very extensive Fan Games section which has various resources and threads to help get you started! If you need any help don't hesitate to ask around, we'd love to give you a hand! Hope to see ya around :D

Yeah, I will :) Thanks!

Yeap PC is awesome. It's nice to have you Takoujan, welcome. o/ ROM hacking's a big thing on PC in general, though I've no real knowledge of that myself haha. You're sure to learn a lot though, as tokyodrift said. See you ~

I hope so ^^" See you too!

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2017
    Hi Takoejan and welcome to poikecommunity! I have discovered this site not so long ago and I love the warm vibe here :)

Back