• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi.I'm newbie, pika pika

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2020
    Hi, my name is Jonte (Jon-tay)! I love pokemon and sport. Especially Parkour, Gymnastics and Tumbling. I'm a Male, so at school I get picked on for doing Gymnastics. But then again, I'm the only one who can do a standing backflip ^_^ I've been doing Parkour and Gymnastics for 7 years and Tumbling for 4. In my free time, I play Pokemon and other computer games. So yeah... That's just a little about me. I suck at intros so... yeah...
    Lee!

death god

aka Creationist
    Years
  • NIce intro bro welcome to the world of pokemon!
    dm me if want to play pokemon sometime.:smile:

Last edited:

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
    Years
  • Sup jonte!
    Welcome here!
    Its so awesome that you can do standing backflips!(i tries to do it once...then a week in bed...)
    Hooe you enjoy your time here!
    \ (•◡•) /

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Jonte! Welcome to the community! And hey, I know plenty of guys who are tougher than bulls who swear by gymnastics, so good on you for sticking to your passions.

If you have any questions about the forum or just want to chat never hesitate to reach out! :)

Years
  • Very silly to make fun of you for that -- it's awesome! Nice to meet you Jonte, welcome. n~n You seem like you'll fit in quite well, so I hope you will enjoy the forum. See you around!

Back