• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Amimalia Region Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinderizer

Da Burdlova
Years
  • "Welcome to the land of Amimalia! im professor Adrian. will you tell me a little about yourself before you begin your journey?"
    Species of Pokemon
    Pick from - Shinx, Budew, Pachirisu, Buizel, Misdreavus, Glameow, Chatot, Riolu, Starly, Buneary
    PM me everything before you post anything!
    "Are you a boy or girl?"
    Pick whichever you like! it doesn't have to be your gender, Im a Female buneary!
    "Whats your name?"
    Pick whatever you like! Mine's is Joy!
    Then pick 4 Starter moves! All egg moves and TM's that are available to your pokemon, are in your natural learnset, but dont go crazy! (EX. Focus punch at LV. 7)
    And then begin your journey! We'll make up the region as we go (PM me your Ideas)! I'll start the first one right after this

Cinderizer

Da Burdlova
    Years
  • Early Springtime, 2006 - Nurse joy ( age 4 ) is on a trip to Mt. Fluff with 3 of her sisters and their parents when suddenly...
    "Look Mommy! Birdies!" yells Joy. "Those are called Swablu, honey!" all of Joy's sister's ( Rebecca, Celia, and Ginger ) looked up and saw the swablu, their big eye's wide with excitement, they all tried to chase after them. while the parents were keeping a closeful eye, they forgot about Joy!.
    The swablu lead them far away, and Joy was left all alone!
    Joy cried out for her mommy but found no reply.
    Then suddenly, out of a bush comes a little Buneary! the Buneary starts cuddeling with Joy until her tears are gone. then the Buneary starts to go back into the bush! With a little motion, the buneary gestures for Joy to follow her. Then Joy hears a yell! it was her Daddy! she didn't know where it was coming from, so she decided to follow the buneary, the buneary leads her all the way back to her Daddy! Joy was so happy to see her daddy again! The Buneary seemed to want to stay with Joy too! Her daddy looked around in his backpack for a Pokeball. He couldn't find a regular one, but he did find one that a friend had made him when he was hiking in the Johto region. He gave Joy the Friend ball! joy was so happy! she had dreamed about catching pokemon, but knew she wouldnt be able too untill she was ten! her daddy was taking a big risk, but he knew he couldn't leave the Buneary all alone, so he decided to catch her for Joy! Joy's suister's were so jealous!

Reactions: Jay

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • My man, appreciate the enthusiasm and desire to start up a roleplay but there's a few guidelines to follow. First, when submitting an RP you should create a thread in Roleplay Casting here . In that thread you should have the basic guidelines to how your RP works; rules, character sheets, what the region and the RP are actually all about and any other info you want people to know. Once you submit that thread, you'll wait for one of the mods of this section to accept or deny it based on if your roleplay meets the guidelines posted here.

I'll give you a few examples of what an opening post for an RP should look like in case there's any kind of confusion.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=359474
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=367686
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=345178

And of course, if there's anything else you need don't be afraid to message one of the three moderators of this section with your questions. Best of luck to you and I look forward to seeing what you can do :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back