• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokemon Fan new to this Forum!

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2020
    Hi there, I go by BT, that's what some of my friends call me.
    I've been a fan of Pokemon for ages and have been playing on pokemonshowdown since late gen5/early gen6.
    Also a big fan of JRPGS such as Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Kingdom Hearts and more.

I host a Pokemon Draft League events in my Discord, if you've seen Leagues like the GBA or WBE on youtube, it is similar to that! Feel free to join ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Feel free to advertise your channel in a blog entry. That's a much better way than through posts, where we ask people steer clear of that due to issues with unsolicited advertising. Hope your channel grows though! Good luck. =) You already meet the 5+ post requirement to post entries so you should be good to go.

Nice to meet you BT, welcome to PC! Are you playing Fire Emblem Heroes then??

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2020
    Thanks, hope we can be friends :)
    Yeah I've been playing Fire Emblem Heroes, not many good pulls though except for like 2/3

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2017
    There are so many youtube gamers, and still i like to discover more ;)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi I go by BT, that's what some of my friends call me.
    I've been a fan of Pokemon for ages and have been playing on pokemonshowdown since late gen5/early gen6.
    Also a big fan of JRPGS such as Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Kingdom Hearts and more.

I recently started a channel for Pokemon content and in the future, other gaming related content. Please check my stuff out and subscribe! I hope we can get along and be friends! Link is in my Signature :)

Currently doing a Playthrough of Pokemon Ruby Destiny - Reign of Legends as of this post, a rom hack I found on this site actually

Ohhh, another Fire Emblem fan. <33 Are you going to get Fire Emblem Echoes in April? I'm really excited for it! Fire Emblem Heroes is a fun game meanwhile.

Mmm, but welcome to the forums! Feel free to check out wherever you like! And I hope to see you soon. ^^

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • Yay fire emblem fans!! I'm super excited to get Fire emblem Echoes in May (Not in april unfortunatly) and I hope you enjoy your time on PC!

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2020
    Ohhh, another Fire Emblem fan. <33 Are you going to get Fire Emblem Echoes in April? I'm really excited for it! Fire Emblem Heroes is a fun game meanwhile.

Mmm, but welcome to the forums! Feel free to check out wherever you like! And I hope to see you soon. ^^

Oh hey! ^^ Yeah Echoes looked nice when they announced it
    Fire Emblem Heroes is pretty chill but there are some characters I wish they had xP
    Would love to see your pulls in that game :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2020
    Yay fire emblem fans!! I'm super excited to get Fire emblem Echoes in May (Not in april unfortunatly) and I hope you enjoy your time on PC!

Aye Fire Emblem folks in Pokecommunity thanks for the welcome xD
    Yeah also super excited for the game it's gonna be nice to play and watch

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2020
    Hey there! With the 7th generation of Pokémon coming to a close, I thought it would be a great time to end the generation by running a Gen7 Pokemonshowdown based Draft League again!

I am looking for trainers to participate in this season of the DTC (Destined Trainers Championship) Draft League! As a seasoned veteran when it comes to running Draft Leagues, I hope to make your time as enjoyable as possible!

Whether you are new to Draft Leagues or a seasoned competitor, feel free to join and enjoy your time here!

https://discord.gg/RQdag8t
    Pika_Welcomes4.png

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there BT! I know you're not new to the forums anymore, but feel free to reintroduce yourself using this thread if you like! Also, I hope you get takers to your event. Are you going to be running it on PC as well? :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2020
    Hey there BT! I know you're not new to the forums anymore, but feel free to reintroduce yourself using this thread if you like! Also, I hope you get takers to your event. Are you going to be running it on PC as well? :)

Thank you so much Fairy! ^^ I have gotten a decent number of interest from friends. I want to run it on PC as well and hopefully meet some new faces here along the way! :D

Back