• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen You could use Chatter to record your voice

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • In Generations IV and V (I think five) Chatter actually did something. If you clicked "Chatter" in the Pokemon menu, you could record a short phrase for your Chatot to say. This functionality was removed entirely from future generations, and it will probably never return.

Btw, the louder the thing you said, the higher chance of Chatot confusing an opponent with Chatter.

Did you record your voice/a sound using Chatter for your Chatot?

Years
  • I do distinctly remember recording something using Chatter for my Chatot, but I can't remember what it was because I think I listened to it once and then put it in the PC. ):

Justice for Chatot!! Galarian form when

pkmin3033

I did! And, like the immature College kid I was back then, I screamed rude words at the top of my lungs.

...and I was kinda disappointed that the audio quality was dire and that the clip was so short it cut off what I was screaming D:

Quiji

Shining
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2021
    The microphone on my old DS didn't work well, so when I recorded my voice for Chatter, it didn't even sound like actual words. It's sad that Perap/Chatot got banned from online battles because of Chatter in Gen V.

Back