• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Big Stadium and Small Court

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • A place you can explore in Nimbasa City are the two sports stadiums. The sports teams that appear differ between to two locations, but the sports teams that appear are Baseball, Soccer, Tennis, Football and Basketball. The sports differ between each day. In these sports stadiums, you can battle a lot of trainers, and receive quite a few nice items, depending on how far along you are in the game's story. This area resets daily, so you can rebattle the trainers here pretty much ever day to get the EXP you would need.

Since today is Thursday as I'm posting this thread, you can battle the baseball and basketball teams.

Did you battle in the Big Stadium and Small Courts? I make my rounds about this place almost every day when I was actively playing Generation V. It's a lot of useful EXP, especially if the Doctor is one of the trainers that's there.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I'd use them a fair bit yeah to get some extra exp to make sure that I wasn't terribly underleveled. There wasn't exactly a lot of good ways to grind exp in Gen 5 at least not until the post-game iirc

Back