• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

True Bros.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
tfw nobody realises it was a lure vote to see who jumped on the wagon despite me saying I was going to retract it anyway.
You said you were going to retract it after the votes came on you, so all we have to go on is your word that you were going to do so. Also, just because you say it's a lure vote doesn't mean that I'm scum for supposedly falling for it. And in that case wouldn't it be better to look at Kiyo for continuing the wagon? In my case I was trying to spark more discussion, which worked. Kiyo's reason was far worse than mine I think:

GP hasn't done much to make himself look scummy, but I have an odd feeling coming from how he entered the day and how he behaved later, so I voted him.
Contradicting himself here isn't a good look, and he's pretty vague as well.

And his vote on SJ is pretty bad as well, since he's not really voting for his scumread.

[Unvote] gimmepie
[Vote] Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Mr. James

CbwdBAL.png
True Day 2

Kiyotaka Ishimaru has been lynched. They were...a town bro!
Abby could not handle seeing their bro dying. They suicided! They were...a mafia bro!

Day 2 begins now. Apologies for the delay

CbwdBAL.png
True Players

gimmepie
Abby
SirDolan
Pecilia
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
jdthebud
jombii
Superjolt

Spoiler:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Ayt, let's see now. Abby flipped scum.

Abby voted for Superjolt, first vote. So, there's a high chance that Superjolt is town, which could clear GP since abby also know who's the bro of the remaining mafia.
So, that leaves us with two pairs. My pair and jd's pair. I still have a scumread on jd, so I'm going to leave this here. [Vote] jdthebud

I will try to look at Pecilia's post too and see if my bro is scum. sorry mate.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Ayt, let's see now. Abby flipped scum.

Abby voted for Superjolt, first vote. So, there's a high chance that Superjolt is town, which could clear GP since abby also know who's the bro of the remaining mafia.
So, that leaves us with two pairs. My pair and jd's pair. I still have a scumread on jd, so I'm going to leave this here. [Vote] jdthebud

I will try to look at Pecilia's post too and see if my bro is scum. sorry mate.

Okay but JD pushed the vote on Kiyo who was partnered with Abby, I don't think he's scum at all. Abby pushing it on SJ is a good point. What about SirDolan? I have a strong feeling it's them.

jombii

Years
Nice observation there. I'm just gonna leave my vote here on jd since a vote on jd is a vote on sir dolan itself. Plus, bussing is a thing.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Can you confirm that a tie in votes will lead to a coin flip for the lynch?

Nice observation there. I'm just gonna leave my vote here on jd since a vote on jd is a vote on sir dolan itself. Plus, bussing is a thing.
There's no chance I was bussing there, it was the first vote on Kiyo and I would never have tried that hard to lynch him. Also, Abby would have definitely tried to bus me way before that.

We now have 2 days to get the last scum. GP and Pecilia following my vote on Kiyo makes me think they are both town. GP tied the vote and Pecilia untied the vote, and neither would ever do that as mafia IMO, especially that late in the day. Abby then voted for SJ, and SJ was also the one who started the conversation about Kiyo's weak vote on SJ, so I think SJ is town as well. So that leaves jombii, who was scumreading Kiyo from the start of the day and voted him at one point (although he did fix on me after that), and SirDolan.

[Vote] SirDolan

He seems like our best bet. If he's not scum, then it's jombii. That's my take on the situation.

jombii

Years
Can you confirm that a tie in votes will lead to a coin flip for the lynch?

There's no chance I was bussing there, it was the first vote on Kiyo and I would never have tried that hard to lynch him. Also, Abby would have definitely tried to bus me way before that.

We now have 2 days to get the last scum. GP and Pecilia following my vote on Kiyo makes me think they are both town. GP tied the vote and Pecilia untied the vote, and neither would ever do that as mafia IMO, especially that late in the day. Abby then voted for SJ, and SJ was also the one who started the conversation about Kiyo's weak vote on SJ, so I think SJ is town as well. So that leaves jombii, who was scumreading Kiyo from the start of the day and voted him at one point (although he did fix on me after that), and SirDolan.

[Vote] SirDolan

He seems like our best bet. If he's not scum, then it's jombii. That's my take on the situation.

alright. [UNVOTE]jdthebud

[VOTE]SirDolan
seeing as you are sophie's partner and you are willing to go down with him makes me think you are really town.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Agreeing about Sophie, I wanted to say before D1 ended that I thought Pecilia could be scum, not so sure about that now tho

Home, not seeing how you scum read jd for his vote on the GP wagon, that post from jd to me looked like something to try to get the ball rolling

[Vote] SirDolan

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Aight, I've finally taken the time to read through. I can confirm that jd is my bro.

I can kinda see where people are coming from with GP's OMGUS vote, it'd be an easy reason to vote for someone that isn't random, but GP has a tendency of doing it. At least in the games I've played with him.

I think I'll keep my vote on SJ for now.
I actually forgot that SirDolan also voted SJ, which makes sense if he's the second mafia, since he was trying to get the lynch off me and a second vote on SJ made it more likely that would happen. That being said, I'd like to hear his defense and see if he can make a case on anyone else.

I'd also like to ask all of you this: if SirDolan is somehow a town bro, who is the second mafia?

Back